Summary of all the auctions changes Nov 12th 2016

J Auction Manager

Auction Manager
Dear All,

I'd like to thank you for all your helpful replies and generous feedback, it has made me feel very welcome here at Mr Nice.
As mentioned previously, my aim is to make it the auctions site more user friendly, more interesting and complete with all the new goodies from Shanti`s fridge.
Furthermore, I have made a summary below of all the points that have changed on the auction site.

Postage costs

Postage costs have increased. Thus we have changed the starting price of the auctions from € 8, - to € 10, -
All auctions are including shipping and handling.

All auction wins will automatically be sent by registered mail;
by this what is meant is that you will have to sign for the package on arrival. Registered mail can be tracked online.
Poste Italiane - Cerca Spedizioni

However, if you do not want us to send your package by registered mail, please let us know or write this down very clearly on the template, so packing department knows.
Mail will be sent by “standard” post, this entails that it will be sent out at your own risk as MNS will not be responsible for lost packages through standard mail post.

Please contact [email protected] if you have any question re your order or post, always mention your auction username and your country in the subject box. This will save time as well as help us to trace you easier.

Furthermore, we only send out auctions winnings, if and only if;
1) You have won a minimum of 3 auctions wins or if
2) You have spent above € 50- in total of your auction wins.

If you wish to receive a single auction win or the total amount is under € 50-, you will have to add € 10- for registered mail or € 8- for standard mail.

If you also ordered through our Direct Order Supply “Buy Now”, we can bundle your auctions winnings together which will result in no extra shipping costs.

All auction items are exclusive of any member or medical discounts.

Auction Template for download
http://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/download/auction-template.pdf

Payment… Duration time is extended to 2-month time

MNS Auction system will allow you 2 months’ time to pay for your auctions.
This is changed from 1 month to 2 months in order to give you a bit more time to carry your payments and to collect a min of 3 auctions for posting.
After 2 months if your auction wins are left unpaid, the auction system will automatically suspend your account!
In the case that you have some trouble with paying on time (2 months time frame), please contact [email protected] to notify us.
We will be able of course to sort something out!

Bank details, Post address, Payment method & Western Unions changed…

Please be aware that our bank details have changed as well as our postal address and western Union payment instructions.

To add, payment trough Western Union can only be paid online now.
So, if you need any help with paying or wish to pay differently then the above options please contact us at [email protected]

All payments and post already send out at our usual address in November & December 2016 will be as usual received and delivered until the end of 2016.
Post address:
Father Baggus LTD
P.O Box 204
6911 Campione
Switzerland

Cash Payment Instructions and details on the auction site, see the link below
https://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/viewfaqs.php?cat=15

Bank Payment Instructions and details on the auction site, see the link below
https://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/viewfaqs.php?cat=14

Western Union Payment Instructions and details on the auction site, see the link below
https://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/viewfaqs.php?cat=16

Please contact [email protected] if you have any question re payment, as always mention your auction username and your country in the subject box.
This will save time as well as help us to trace you easier.

Auction Template for download
http://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/download/auction-template.pdf

Recent problem with the money (amount) insert format……

When bidding, please enter the numbers with a comma (,) and not a full-stop (.) > as in €10,50 and not €10.50!

For instance:
€10,50
€11,00
€31,00
€120,00
€150,50

Etc…

Entering wrong bid format

In any case you entered the wrong format or suddenly see a crazy amount, please contact [email protected] and include the link & name of this particular auction as well mentioning your last willing bid, so the wrong format can be edited. You will receive an email when this is done.

Problems with registration and activation process of new members trying to sign up and make an account….

It is understood that our auctions account registration process is a really inconvenient one and not user friendly at all!
This is a very critical issue, as we are really missing out on people trying to get to access and register.
Unfortunately, the problem is that there are so many fake auctions coming in, and it’s simply impossible to filter them out from the non - fake ones.
We are working on this matter and hope to have fixed this problem soon!

At all times when you register, email [email protected] directly for direct activation.
Our solution to this problem is for new sign up's to send us a direct email when requesting their accounts.
It should be noted, that in order to directly activate your new account it is necessary send an email to [email protected] and ask direct activation of your account.
Your new account can be activated ASAP.

Emails…. and best way to contact Mr Nice Team

We would like to make new members aware of our email strategy, which allow for your individual emails to be answered more rapidly.
There are 3 emails, means of contact;

1. [email protected] For all new sign ups (New Auction Members) registering on the site. It should be noted, that in order to directly activate your new account it is necessary send an email to [email protected] and ask direct activation of your account. Your new account can be activated ASAP.

J, the auction manager runs the backbone of the auction uploads, therefore J can also help with auction information, account activation and registration as well as any other auction or website issues. Or if you prefer you can also send a PM to J, auction manager

2. [email protected] This email can be used for information in regards to all payment and posting or anything else related to the auction site. As well as sales for direct order supply, remember always to mention in the subject box, your auction/forum username and your country.

3. [email protected] This email can be used for direct questions for Shanti. Please note, that Shanti is not always in the office as he could travelling. So, in case your question you have an emergency or your question very important please Cc [email protected] so your email can be monitored, and answered more rapidly.

Uploading of auctions

There is now a new service for auctions members who are in various time zones, which are much too late or too early and makes inconvenient to bid in. The new service is as following….

If you wish to have a specific strain uploaded and if possible a target preferred ending time of that strain, please contact [email protected] and let us know of the time zone you live in.
If this is done, your wish can be granted, meaning we can upload your specific strain and preferred ending time. We are doing this because we have heard from many members that they have to sit up all night, and set their alarm clocks at very inconvenient times to get the best deals! However please keep in mind that some patience is needed as we sometimes we can have too many requests.

Computer and bidding

Again… I would like to mention that some members are surely convinced they are bidding against a machine or against “Mr Nice”.
Please people, you are only bidding against other auctions members “real people.”

Updated the photo catalogues

All the old strain photos have been updated, with new, good looking pictures of the strains.

New Christmas Hampers….

So as the weather is changing and Christmas coming up again… As requested we will make up some new Christmas Hampers for you guys. We already have some in min but these will be announced to closer we get to the Holiday season!
We will do our best to make your Santa wishes come real!!!

Any more questions or suggestions, please PM me trough the forum to
J, Auction Manager, or best to send me an email at [email protected]

Take care!!
J

Any feedback & suggestions will be much appreciated to us at MNS. Anything & everything to make it more helpful will always be useful to get high on.

Last update 4.20 pm, 12 November 2016

Mr Nice Seedbank Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/mrniceseedbank/

I like that you put this here as a new thread. Perhaps it will be easier to find and understand as most noobs start here. Good thinking brah!

Aloha
M

Oops! I always thought it was 60 days it said so in the Rules Of The Auction Game hyperlink I always got in my email notice, when I won an auction. Sorry.

I like the new time of ending the auction request service.

I've spent many a night sitting on my phone in the "ready" position. I always thought the bargains were worth the lost sleep :)

Awesome stuff! Way to rope me back into the bidding game :):):) looking forward to bidding on some of the "secret strains"

Thank you!
Jake

Hey Blunt,

On the real I am pretty sure that the last moderator actually did pass away last year.

The forum has been on auto-pilot for a bit since then as far as I can tell.

I think last post from Shanti was that he was swamped, but hoping the site might get some love when time permits.

No shit, that sucks. I was wondering where FX was. I didn't really know much about him but he seemed chill.

Back