Ssh

acrid

At 39 days, here's a cut I flipped at about 6 inches after 7 days rooting and 4 days of veg.
Yield wasn't my concern as I'm doing a test run, but I have to say this plant is a breeze to grow.
Very sharp astringent smell, but not overwhelming.
ssh.jpgssh2.jpg

Some buds of a SSH weve had for 11 years. Made F2s of 2 packs, ( 36 seeds ) and went through 250 females. This pheno can produce 2lbs in 20 gallons Promix BX. 1 plant vegged 45-60 days under 1000w Hortilux HPS, bent over, and made to grow into a hedge No Topping. Has a Floral, Licorice/Anise smell, and taste. With a hint of astringent/cat piss. Eye peeler. I can take 1 huge hit off of a joint, hold it as long as possible, and get fried, and I smoke everyday, and have been smoking since 1966.
Nothing beats it for speed of growth,, and yield. Makes tremendous hybrids. I prefer using the SSH as the Female.

The long bud on my guitar case produced 59 grams dry, and trimmed. It is only 1 of many... Plant produced 28oz. Flowering time was 65 days. Had to pick it a bit early.

WIN_20210105_14_41_50_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Super Silver Haze is an amazing strain. The balance between indica and sativa is excellent achieved in this one. Fast, big buds and laughkicks that lasts for hours. We also will stick to this strain for a long time.

Beautiful plants and buds Swifty.

Super Silver Haze is an amazing strain. The balance between indica and sativa is excellent achieved in this one. Fast, big buds and laughkicks that lasts for hours. We also will stick to this strain for a long time.

Beautiful plants and buds Swifty.
Thanks and indeed Cannalicous, I've grown a lot of strains over the years. Few impressed me more than this SSH. I plan to keep her as long as I can.

Thanks musashi and Fish appreciate it!

I plan to make a journal of this grow once finished but probably after the outdoor grow. I have a new setup and have less control over heat/temps/humidity but it works. I still can't keep her 100% happy regarding to feeding, but by looks you could say that she doesn't care to much.

Last pic, the rest is for the journal:).

Great genetics, recommended!

IMG_6634 (3).JPG

Back