SSH: When to fix nutrient deficiency

i wasnt gonna start an argument but its basic logic that the light can burn your plants.

tanning beds arent as bright as the sun either, but sit in one for an hour and see how you do. proximity and wavelength matter.
Terrible analogy.
Go outside on a 100*F day in full sunshine and just sit there for 6 hours with no shirt on.
You'll be fried. Plants will love it.
We are not plants, plants are not us.

Terrible analogy.
Go outside on a 100*F day in full sunshine and just sit there for 6 hours with no shirt on.
You'll be fried. Plants will love it.
We are not plants, plants are not us.
what are your opinions on the fact that some strains react/produce better when the lights are dimmer/further away?

"...without supporting facts, an opinion alone is of little value..." Something I plagiarized the other day from a WWII forum I frequent . I liked it ;) All facts on that site must be supported by source information or the post goes bye-bye very quick. Keeps misinformation and BS from being spread. 'Facts' are easily backed up. BS, not so much. Just my opinion ;)

Longball

In the description for Holy Smoke, it says that that is a strain that doesn't like too much light.
Have also read the same thing about hazes.

i think is coming from the origine of the plant

sativa plant from the equatorial place so under the jungle on the natural conditions

Back