SSH and SSH crosses

Nice stuff brah!. What's your impression of the SSH so far?
mu
Thanks Mu! (y) My two SSH clones are 2 of my favorite keepers. SSH4 in my opinion is expressed more towards the NL side, SSH8 for me is very haze/afghan. Very very dense and cerebral effect that takes reality away quickly. Effect of more than 2 hours, they remind me a lot of the Jack Herer that I had in the early 2000s, it leaves you stupid but awake and happy. I have pending to use STS in 4 and 8, to make s1 and f2 seeds, I really want to do a pheno hunt with those seeds.

3 different lines of Original Haze growing
IMG_20221206_150446.jpg

I forgot to mention that I found many different phenotypes among the other SSH plants, each plant a very different phenotype from its sisters, although they shared some characteristics. All plants were very powerful. I remember that 2 plants had a slightly dark effect for my taste, acid strawberry flavor. Three plants with aroma and flavor of ripe mango appeared.

Hello @unnamedmike,
Your experience with SSH is the same as mine.
Your keeper SSH8 sure does look a lot like my keeper, how does she smell?
Great work |& greetings! (y)
Hey Swifty !
The smell is a bit unpleasant for the less well-versed snouts. Baby poop, garbage cans in summer, sweet clay... When smoking, the aroma of sweet clay / hash dominates, the poop disappears... and some sweet fermented garbage remains, it's one of my favorites as I said. In short, ssh8 is very Afghan with a twist haze that makes it functional.

SSH4
IMG_20221209_113443.jpg

Back