spring cleaning observation

MImedpatient

In the pictures, many of the second rate seeds look like the quality of what I have paid full retail price for from American breeders. I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But the statement is directed at Shanti and the breeding/Seed producing team. I appreciate the work you all put in, and my excitement level keeps going up.

I think shanti has echoed before they ripen the seed until the plant essentially falling over. Word is out on the spring cleaning batches, germination rates on all the 2nd rate seeds have always been in the 90s for me.

Understand what you mean, Can hardly call them 2nd rate seeds when you get batches from other vendors in mixed condition (immature) some good, some bad..

regular packs have always come with 3+extra beans, mrnice does do Seed as a Service extremely well

I think shanti has echoed before they ripen the seed until the plant essentially falling over. Word is out on the spring cleaning batches, germination rates on all the 2nd rate seeds have always been in the 90s for me.

Understand what you mean, Can hardly call them 2nd rate seeds when you get batches from other vendors in mixed condition (immature) some good, some bad..

regular packs have always come with 3+extra beans, mrnice does do Seed as a Service extremely well
Shanti
Agreed my cleaning are also close to if not 100%germination View attachment 47334a critical haze from a cleaning.
Oh my! thats quite reasuring! aside from the 1st rate seed I have won, I most excited for the savings potential on these "second rate" seeds. like imagine if you will a schoolboy in a candy store w/ 100 dollars. in the 50s.

1st one was a post I forgot I was typing when a friend showed up sorery, but Shanti does really good work, I am happy to be back in the MNS gene pool after like 9 years on the Bodhi Train.

Back