Spice 2021

bb247

Yo ho ho buccaneer bros and brodettes (missin ya' broseidon)

Just put 13 Spice into water today. I am excited to see what comes of it. I think there are not too many growlogs on this one so I wanted to make a thread for this grow. I'll be sorting out the boys from the girls first, and will probably flower with some Angel Heart alongside the Spice. Flower is a-ways away but I am pretty excited.

All the best,

Whenever I hear the word 'Spice' it leads me to think of all the zombies wandering around the towns and cities of the UK / Europe - addicted to the other 'Spice'.
Unfortunate that the names clash.
Happy growing.
TF

Whenever I hear the word 'Spice' it leads me to think of all the zombies wandering around the towns and cities of the UK / Europe - addicted to the other 'Spice'.
Unfortunate that the names clash.
Happy growing.
TF
I thought that too, but we can always do the traditional marijuana community thing. don't like the name? change it. Green crack, no no, its green Cush, with a c. herijuana, no, its medikush. spice... no, no this is mahalo kush. GSoA sending a cease and desist to the cookie fam? its now just cookies. mcdonalds threatens to sue Capulator for big bud x mac being called big mac, mac bud it is.

Yes it is quite resistant to "Botrytis" from what I have observed while cultivating it.
The period of bloom is rather short also what is rather interesting for the short summers... in general I cut it at the beginning of October....
that sounds promising, I like things that handle disease pressure well. this means I can help make the spice flow.

look forward to seeing the Old Spice girl fired up...good luck Sb

The Flea, Whenever I hear the word 'Spice' it leads me to think of...

For some reason, whenever I hear the word 'Spice' I automatically think of 'Girls'! Might be something to do with 'Baby Spice'. What a flower, and edible medicine too!

Longball

How are those Spice seedlings doing @bb247 ? I just popped a pack and several have those super wide leaves. Looks interesting. Good luck with yours.

Back