So, I was driving down the road...

n2ishun

And saw this literally 5 foot from the road.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Look at the fans on that first pic, some of those fan fingers are seriously at least a foot long and maybe more.
I doubt these will last another few weeks...some ripper will grab them, or some road crew will cut them.
Gotta love the upper midwest though eh ?
A good stem rub confirmed (to me) that they are in fact ditch weed....but they's still purdy :)

Well, I happened down that same road today.
Plants still there in all their glory, standing loud and proud.
Heavy rains recently and these same plants are huge, probably 7 foot, possibly more.
I was in too much pain to stumble out and grab some pics, but I have to drive by them again on Thurs since I have to have a biopsy taken (yes! fun times there). I'll try to get pics if able.

Little better angle, not as many people on the road today.....so of course I just stopped dead middle of the road and took this pic.
Unfortunately all of the taller ones are fully male'd out and appear like they have already dropped pollen.
You can't really see that in the pic, and I can't believe they nutted up mid July....but, so be it.
ditch.jpg

Meanwhile, under the influence of heavy drugs (dilaudid) I decided to go get my lame ass out of the truck and take a closer look see.
Might be the first time some of you get to view a true sativa male in all his glory, so I took pics of 2 of them I thought looked real masculine.
Also...a rather large stand of females you can't see from the road.
Mind you the embankment is very steep and slippery as all hell.....there is a creek at the bottom....so I'm still not going down the slope in my condition.
Njoy
male.jpg
male2.jpg
females.jpg

Well had to drive that awful country road again today.
Most plants are done and dead but a few larger females are still kicking.
I yanked one top to me and sliced off about 16 inches of the top bud.
Here it is.
I wanted a different one that was about 4 inches in diameter and 2 foot long but the slope is like 60 degrees steep with rocks and a creek at the bottom....F that.
This bud will have to do.
probably 300 seeds and a few mils of CBD iso extract is all I will get from it...whatever, it's free right ?
IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG

Back