So I guess I’m at the wrong place

Stewart169

I have been a long time lurker here and have bought MrNice gear from vendors as well but I suppose that’s all over. I was following the piff coast thread and found out for no really good reason it was deleted and members banned over it. Classy. It’s OK since he has a presence on other LEGIT forums. Pretty petty but oh well.

strong whiner :cry:
whiney whiney :cry:

smells like Pift
n. A specific type of fart; flatulence that sounds like a soft release of air making the sound "pffft". Typically these farts do not stink, but they can.
v. To emit this type of fart.
"Did you just pift?"
"My pifts really stink today!"

might have to grow a set of gonads and handle it aye m8.
then you'll wake up and realise MNS is where it at.
Good day.

Last edited:
You can't deny the genetics are superior to any other. Even if I get my butt kicked by the entire staff, I'd still be buying and germing them mr nice seeds :D
Issues can be resolved. It's quite simple really:
vredespijp-02_600.jpg

One love, it's weed.

Aloha brah!
With you being here for close to two years, I am surprised that you still misunderstand the purpose of this site. Why else would you disparage the site with your very first post? And perhaps you are right, you might be in the wrong place as I say with no apologies, this is the Mr. Nice website not the PCF website. This site is where you will find all things MNS. But before you go, some things need to be said and hopefully understood, though they've been said before. I have included a screenshot of the forum page to illustrate my point. Please note the main category in the big blue bar that says MNS strains and grow diaries. Under it, it has two subcategories 5. Strain Base and 6. Breeders support and information. These two categories serve as a place to share and discuss Mr. Nice strains and the breeding of.

mns home page.jpg

Unfortunately, some have chosen to use the MNS breeding category to discuss and showcase their own brands, thus defeating the site intention. While there is latitude in discussing non-MNS strains on the site, the promotion of outside name brands that look for renumeration will not fly here or any other category on this site.
first-dayofthe-month-rent.gif

I do find this topic of piff interesting enough. It seems many agree that this strain is actully a phenotype of NL5xHz, Neville's Haze, Mango Haze or Super Silver Haze. At least that's what I've read often enough. Here are a few posts coming from known haze smokers on that 'LEGIT' site you mention:

...one day i decided to grow my own (as most of us here do) with the sole purpose of finding something similar to the uptown.
i have grown over 100 strains in my quest to no avail.
grown tons from seed and just about every clone only strain i could find.
i found some real killer strains in my day, but none that stacked up.
then one day.............
i got a cut of Mango Haze.
a buddy found this cut from 1 pack of mango haze seeds from shanti.
the rest is history.
this is the CLOSEST thing to the uptown that i have ever grown (or tried from another grower)
she is fire, she is all i need...

and another:
...Smoked The Mango Haze cut Frank gave me from Shanti.
Wow. It is the Uptown Haze on steriods.
I still have my two phenos and this newly acquired specimine. I'm going to keep them around, they take alot longer and are quite different plants than "The Mango".
Time for me to crank out packs of The Mango and bring them to the block to give em all something new to rap about...

Both comments reinforce my own experience with Shanti's seeds. So tell me why I should go anywhere else outside of MNS?
Everyone is free to choose and grow whatever they like. Follow your bliss! However, this site will be here should you decide to come back to the source.

“If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?” -Rumi

🤙mu

Hey there
I didn't realise the thread was gone
Considering this is a Mr Nice seeds forum
I believe Shanti is very lenient considering what he allows
The Mr nice forums are easily the most informative forums
A quick search will yeild excellent results
I hope you reconsider
Mr nice forums are a wealth of knowledge and a great family in general
I hope you stay man💚
Much love... Sensient