Skunks

Hanzde

Hi msn fam
I thought I would start some seeds and let them under the T8 light as long as the tent is blocked for some weeks
So I made some Aloe Vera goo mixed it with water and let some Jiffi pods swell up with it and put 5 NL5 x Skunk and 5 G13 Skunk seeds in and into the Propagator
I hope for 2 females in both to end up with 4-5 females and then i find a nice smelling male or with another nice trait i keep him for some breeding in the future or in this run who knows that traits the women will have
Schrank.jpgPropagator.jpgG13 Skunk.jpgSamen Jiffi.jpgAloe Vera Goo.jpg

Last edited:
Hidiho
Another small update 4 G13 made it,with the last two i had to intervene hierurgically and remove the shell both were confused and didn't know where up and down was, so i dug them out again and stuck them in the right way around after a few hours, they started to open their little leaves fingers crossed for the last one
Alle 18.01.22.jpg

ok i had to help the last one like nr3 and 4 so i dug it up and stuck it in the right way around because it is still white and looks like an embrio i covered it with a bit of earth so that it is not in the direct light like i did with 3 and 4
G13 last.jpg

Hi msn fam
I thought I would start some seeds and let them under the T8 light as long as the tent is blocked for some weeks
So I made some Aloe Vera goo mixed it with water and let some Jiffi pods swell up with it and put 5 NL5 x Skunk and 5 G13 Skunk seeds in and into the Propagator
I hope for 2 females in both to end up with 4-5 females and then i find a nice smelling male or with another nice trait i keep him for some breeding in the future or in this run who knows that traits the women will have
View attachment 57844View attachment 57845View attachment 57846View attachment 57847View attachment 57848

i hope you put yours plants more proach of the neon

so the last G13 poke her/his head out but looked strange because it had this nasty thin skin on so i took some tweezers and removed it,the small head is green and starts to open i think IT will made it 5 of 5 fingers crossed for the rest eh wrong thread

Back