"SKUNK" phenotype

M

MUCHALINDA

IMMA STOP PLAYING THE VIOLENT FOR THE COWS TO LISTEN.

Last edited by a moderator:
for me personal experience only 2 breeders have a real skunk#1 in catalogue
sensi seeds
mister nice seeds (i prefer this one)

but at start the skunk#1 come from usa

for me personal experience only 2 breeders have a real skunk#1 in catalogue
sensi seeds
mister nice seeds (i prefer this one)

but at start the skunk#1 come from usa
Nevil and Shantibaba bred the closest to the "SKUNK" yeah dude "SKUNK #1"

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't the cholo's that were responsible for it, neither was it Chino.
I grew it (white as my ass is) and I knew black guys grew it, I knew some hispanics that grew it...I do not recall a asian growing it but have no doubt there were some.
Norwalk, Anaheim, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Paramount, Downey.....I can personally vouch those areas were heavy with growers as I grew in all of those towns....yes even Murrieta.
It was clone only and Dave Watson NEVER had access to the real deal.
To my knowledge (and I won't say it's end all be all knowledge) the main grow was a industrial complex in Placentia where a machine shop closed down after all the aerospace industry fall out.
It was 16,000 sq ft, wired heavy line 480v 3000amp with 30 ft ceilings....believe it or not mercury vapour lighting since it was the easiest to acquire in those days.
I know it was grown in NorCal also but those guys were small time in comparison, expect BigSur to come in and try to contradict that.
Current Skunk#1 is NOTHING like the real deal.

"SKUNK" became famous due to CHICANOS from Chino California who distributed the whole Los Angeles County area in the 80"s. If in that period of time who ever visited California can smell a permanent skunk's pray smell while driving on highway 91 crossing Chino Hills
That's what you stated, it is incorrect in many ways and I felt the need to correct you.
BTW, that smell along the 91 corridor ?
There is a native to SoCal tree that smells just like skunk, I cannot recall what the name of the tree is but it looks like a smallish Olive tree - 20 to 30 ft tall max.
Go to Main st. in Huntington Beach, those trees are all along the length of the 'bar area' just north of the pier....bloody reek.

For what possible reason would I try to sell seeds ?
I'm financially stable and have no reason or desire to sell anything.
BTW, I did mention it was clone only...right ?
The clones are all long since gone.

If you were actually in Chino Ca. in 1983 you'd know that there was next to nothing there...a few farms and a dairy

meh, another kiddie all up in the rumor mill
BTW, never seen brown and fluffy skunk :)
"ORIGINAL SKUNK" was never a compact bud rather it was a brownish fluffy elongated bud.
Would you like to try for whats behind door #3 where the stakes really rise ?

Back