Skunk 2

Hello ladys and gentlemen
Here is the flowering g13xskunk#4 Male in the other balkony because of the tripple G on the other balkony exposed to the elements rain almost every day at night and in the morning only 4°C but he holds up everything preety well i thinking to take some Polen of him and polinate some fems he Starts to flower very late and im thinking thats because of the g13 in it the g13xskunk fem in the tent will most likely take the most time to Finish as she is the most behind the others
IMG_20220924_192047.jpg
PEACE

HI ladys and gentlemen
Here are another pics of the flowering G13xSkunk in almost end of week 7 flower monday is 1 day of week 8 and finally she has begun to form trichomes
she will need at least 3 more weeks or so the magnifying glass will tell us the choping time
G13xSkunk1.jpg
G13xSkunk2.jpg
G13xSkunk3.jpg
G13xSkunk4.jpg
G13xSkunk5.jpg
G13xSkunk6.jpg
PEACE

Hi
The Last plant in the tent ist the G13Sunk we are in the end of week 10 and she is almost Finish she realy suprised me as she was looking Bad No Kristalls she started Kristall production very late in week 8 or 9 but now she Looks super nice loong Buds and very resistand agains pests and mold very nice im Happy but cant say anything about smell yet in some weeks when she is dry and Had a little cure i will Update this theat First comes a Update in the nordle theat when the tent ist empty i will tranplant the 4 nordle and they get some weeks veg in bigger pots right now they have 0,5L but looking good

Compress_20221030_202917_7027.jpg

Compress_20221030_202916_6252.jpg

Compress_20221030_202911_1938.jpg

Compress_20221030_202915_5495.jpg

Compress_20221030_202913_3506.jpg
Peace

And Here are my First self Made seeds Mango N Cheese x NL5xSkunk the Mango is a nice smoken smells sweet Like Mango but then Spice Like feet with a hint of sweet and potent and sticky with the northern Skunk who smelled already as small plant in veg and the Origin of the Mango is a strain called silver nevil maybe from nevils Haze?
So im very exitet to grow them in the Future even i get a Male Out of it
Compress_20221031_051110_0566.jpg
Have a lovely day
Peace

OK the Weed is dry maybe a little bit to much and Had a short cure and tested it the smell remindes me of Weed from the 90s the high is No high at all Just Stonded Like Smoking Hash potentsy maybe 6-7/10 its nice smoke to chill and makes big Appetit
Compress_20221109_174408_8867.jpg
Peace

ok small update potensy is more 8-9 because after smoking alot mango this weed gives me red eyes and im pretty high and its a nice stoned high without paranoia u can go out its fun and without couchlock but munchis u need sweets or chips or whatever
so she suprised me again because of her late trychomes production what started in week 8 what i never seen bevor the smell is just a strange weed funk what remindes me of weed from the past or this is what people call skunk its loud the most intens smell of all stains i had in the tent this round

Peace

ok small update potensy is more 8-9 because after smoking alot mango this weed gives me red eyes and im pretty high and its a nice stoned high without paranoia u can go out its fun and without couchlock but munchis u need sweets or chips or whatever
so she suprised me again because of her late trychomes production what started in week 8 what i never seen bevor the smell is just a strange weed funk what remindes me of weed from the past or this is what people call skunk its loud the most intens smell of all stains i had in the tent this round

Peace
Biggest munches I got with friends...

We ordered sausage, chio chips and ketchup.... Wasnt good, but we didnt care :D :D

Back