Should I continue with a pack if seeds immediately sink in water?

For the dunks or bits to be effective they need to be in the irrigation water, so as to kill the larvae.
It doesn't kill the adults when sprayed on them @HazedNConfused
I just topdressed my pots with a thin layer of neem meal today.
I also soaked a handful in a few liters of water to irrigate with.
Hopefully this works, if it doesn't then I will have to follow up with mosquito bits.
Mosquito bits are a very expensive option where I come from!

Sorry I keep the dunk submerged in my pump sprayer, though it is tied in a sock so it doesn't clog my sprayer as it disintegrates (had issues in the past)
My brain isn't working that well at the moment, apologies if this doesn't make sense
Or please let me know if the sock is a bad idea

Sorry @HazedNConfused.
My bad, I forgot many people use a spray unit to irrigate with.

No worries. With my complex migraines, I wouldn't it put it past myself to crumble dry dunk on the soil during an episode and come back later to ask "wtf is this?"
I'm honestly thankful it's in the sprayer, though I still plan to buy a fresh set "just in case"

Here's a sticky trap after about 12 hours. So gross. 2x4 is getting as good a cleaning as I can manage when this is over.
20221127_144828.jpg
20221127_150241.jpg
The poor caregiving plants I'd been planning to donate. They've older ones are sexed, I just have to make sure they're clean first.
There's the CBD Divines, a CBD Medihaze, Master Skunk, Afghan Gorilla (GG#4 x Af/Sk), two sad looking Black Dominas and a couple of Icy Grape (Purple Zkittlez x Black Domina)
The plants in bags are clones I plan to destroy, my SSH-3 outdoor pheno and a nice DP White Widow
Sadly my Babushka clone (SSH-0) is in there are looks like she possibly picked up septoria from SSH-3 (who got it outside). Hopeully peroxide cleans that up. It's my favourite plant. I got super lucky with that pheno and don't have the heart to hunt her again.

Aside from Babushka I'm feeling pretty positive about getting the rest of the tent back on track

Also totally forgot to upload the Divines who were the subject of the thread....

20221128_122818.jpg20221128_122829.jpg20221128_122844.jpg20221128_122901.jpg20221128_122917.jpg

Can't say they were that happy with the foliar and soil drench, but as you can see it had to be done.

I lost a seed or two getting them in cups, but 100% germination. Always love how MNS seeds practically explode out of their casing!

Back