Shark Shock

Damn Mega, those sharks sure look better than the ones I grew outdoors this year. I had a problem with large but loose buds, really hard to trim down as they were super leafy. Probably due to grower error but yours sure look great!!

Damn Mega, those sharks sure look better than the ones I grew outdoors this year. I had a problem with large but loose buds, really hard to trim down as they were super leafy. Probably due to grower error but yours sure look great!!

cave, don't be to harsh on yourself your buds looked great. one thing I noticed that outdoor plants tend to be more leafy then indoor plants I think this due to the intensity of light they get

Hi Mega,
those SS are looking mighty white and fine;)
how did u find them to grow - any problems ?
On order as we speak
ta for saying hi
grow on and

Hi Mega,
those SS are looking mighty white and fine;)
how did u find them to grow - any problems ?
On order as we speak
ta for saying hi
grow on and

You will like these very easy to grow no real issues, Just had the one hermi on the sativa side of things. Personally I would run through a couple packs to find a good keeper. There are a few phenos to choose from in this line.

This thing just keeps going ! getting larger and denser by the day, I just wish she would frost up some more ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1663.JPG
    IMG_1663.JPG
    587.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1665.JPG
    IMG_1665.JPG
    607.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1666.JPG
    IMG_1666.JPG
    641.6 KB · Views: 134
That things chunky, looks like a beast , my sharks are all pretty uniform so far in veg.. alot more indica dominant then I expected from these genetic considering how much sativa is in ther with the brazilian sat/ and south american gens in the skunk, happy so far was looking for a indy leaner. .Anyway enough rambling on was wondering about odour with ss I have been getting mixed messages over the net , some saying its intensely overwhelming odour other say its Fairly low key. How did you find it smell control wise? Thanks for your time mega top notch as always!

hi cultavist,

I would def be looking for the indy leaners. IME the ones with more sativa influence dont really pan out. i want to find a very indy dom shark with stacks of resin ! anyways the search still continues .... As for the smell, the ones i have run have not been very smelly at all. been pretty low key.
hope this helps

What up Mega looking good as always brother! I think it might be time for you to start inbreeding. You have some amazing plants but i cant tell you want that 1 in a million. Well I just wanted to say what up I saw you gave me a what up the other day on Caves post.

Oh ya and what I remember about the shark is that the majority of the females came out with soft nugs, what I mean by that is I love a high calyx ratio and out of all of the girls I had only 1 showed me this trait I was looking for. As far as smell I remember she was not very smelly when growing. I had people in my house who didnt know I was growing with no carbon filter running. Although when I cut her down and let her dry and cure the taste and flavor really peaked. Itsn not that super funky skunk its a very sweet fruity smell. I would smoke a joint of this and a joint of my og and my co workers would only comment on my smell the days I smoked the og. So in a way it doesnt have that common weed stink that most people associate weed with. Overall this is great strain and with some selection and or inbreeding you could produce all you ever need.

Thanks guys ,good to know there low key, noise Is an issue for my situation so carbon filters/high pwer fans are probly not a good idea..Its a shame i have two OG in veg im struggling with they have to go (filter is a must) , they smell like a jam packed flower room in veg ,I have ona gel all over the place that shit works miracles on majority of strains but it wont handle these in bloom..anyway its looking like I only got 2 shark fems and 1 not showing yet so seven males for sure out of 10 not the proper numbers for My test but i should of ran the whole pack also semi high temps prob didnt help.please keep me posted this threads been very helpfull the whole way threw!

Last edited:
hi cultavist,

I would def be looking for the indy leaners. IME the ones with more sativa influence dont really pan out. i want to find a very indy dom shark with stacks of resin ! anyways the search still continues .... As for the smell, the ones i have run have not been very smelly at all. been pretty low key.
hope this helps
I gotta agree here. I recently had a mate run some beans for me and none of his girls smelled like the indy pheno I grew out.
I got lucky finding a keeper on my first run, but perhaps you need to pop a couple of packs to get the knockout indy pheno.

PS. Your last pics looks mega nice as usual. Nice work ;)

Back