sensi star origins?

Off topic but not really

Hey Jesse ,
I live in nor cal . And I unfortunately must agree ..
That most clone only variety s we used to have , are uncertain ..
Example, the original purp Garberville Purple , the real grandma to GDP and momma to the urkel among others is so hard to find I m worried it may be LOST.
What I'm saying is purple Isn't what it used to be
These hybrids are cool but compared to the real thing (full or almost full blooded nepal hash plant)
Well lets just say its heartbreaking
I smoke a lot of different variety s and she would be top 5 best ever on earth

Grape coffee with chocolate cream . Short , leafy , almost no stretch , the real deal is not a cross its a special event on earth .
:D:cool::mad::mad::D:eek:

Captain Kirk...

There are more OG s than I can count ...
It really comes down to the only really real OG left comes out of "libraries" that have had it 4many years .
Most people deleted there Tahoe cut along the way due to poor yields , and its difficult to grow. (Tahoe IS the best, that doesn't make it the only original OG)
Real OG cuts still exists , but now that seed company's have released Larry Tahoe and so on .... The real clones get lost in the mix ... .? = sadness

It would have been more respectful to the genetic . To have maybe renamed them . Even if these new additions are " better" they still are mislabeled.

And that is in no way Epic .

New things are cool and there great , but if a new thing is stepping on something special . So as to "make" a name for its self . Well that's just wrong and very un original . I believe people ultimately respect originality and honesty when it comes to weed in all forms . Most especially from a "breeder".
Call it the next generation or deep space nine , but there is only
1 Captain Kirk...:D

One of my Favorites - Sensi Star

Everybody was pretty close on the guesstimates - Jesse was almost spot on saying Silver pearl

I would be pretty confident in saying this is the actual make-up in Sensi Star
(Kush 4 x NL2) x Skunk #1
attachment.php

Adam and Luc where both as Sensi at the time period

Kush 4, I crossed with NL2(which had the same Kush smell) and this Kush Hybrid is the foundation of todays Kush lines.
N.

@sensient What is B.S.H.W?

I don't know the answer to this. (Early Girl & Early Pearl) is this what nev is referring to as Kush 4? If anybody has any links to the history of the early "Californian" lines links/information would be appreciated

Attachments

• DFD.png
    DFD.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I grew Sensi Star back around 2000 - 2001. I had to eliminate it because of the odor. Never had anything smell up the house like that stuff. Eye watering....

Some may remember my grow reports back on Cannabis world of the B.S.H.W,i was in a big discussion with a few people on there,as a few of us were growing it,i think the plants grown were from danbos stock.anyway,we discussed the B.S.H.W to great length,it was originaly known as "TRIP",there was also a lot of discussion about the Z purple,i was known by the handle "canna" in those days.

Also,if any of you remember the discussions and thread about the B.S.H.W,i found a purple male,and it became a male of deep intrest,mainly because it was beleived to be a Z purple pheno.anway,i obviously used the male to make more Big sur seed,and also a few hybrids.I made a cross an afghan i received from i think it was The genral G,or something like that,it was an emery seed breeder...Sensient

Hey sensient care to tell us more about your big sur holy weed? Would be some interesting crosses. How did they turn out?

Take it easy

I grew Sensi Star back around 2000 - 2001. I had to eliminate it because of the odor. Never had anything smell up the house like that stuff. Eye watering....

Some medicine alright

The Seed Bank - Northern Lights #2 F-3
Description out of the 1990er-Catalogue:
The progress in the NL # 2 line has been tremendous this year. The backcrossing and inbreeding has now produced an F-3 of remarkably pure Hindu Kush phenotype, with just a hint of sweet piney Sativa mixed with the rich Kush pungency. We find the NL #2 to have surprising vigor for an inbred line, the quality is unsurpassed. It has become one of our favorite smokes, every generation is a new delight.Wonderfully potent, but usually not devastating, the bright Sativa notes also come through in the high. An absolute must for the connoisseur or the collector. Adapted for quick indoor flowering, but also does well outdoors with a long season.

One of my Favorites - Sensi Star

Everybody was pretty close on the guesstimates - Jesse was almost spot on saying Silver pearl

I would be pretty confident in saying this is the actual make-up in Sensi Star
(Kush 4 x NL2) x Skunk #1
attachment.php

Adam and Luc where both as Sensi at the time period

@sensient What is B.S.H.W?

I don't know the answer to this. (Early Girl & Early Pearl) is this what nev is referring to as Kush 4? If anybody has any links to the history of the early "Californian" lines links/information would be appreciated

G `day M

Kush 4 was from Jim Ortega gear .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Unfortunately Sensi Star was never the same after the early 00,s
The fem version pales in comparison
Sensi Star was the go to back in its day
Having grown out many packs I highly doubt the Kush 4/Nl2 X Skunk
That would make it basically a NL#2 X Skunk
It was rumoured to have big Sur holy in it, but who knows
It was a masterpiece!
S

i remember the sensi star was on breda coffee shop "le mascara"

but i think it's totaly disappear like a lot of old strains

i remember the sensi star was on breda coffee shop "le mascara"

but i think it's totaly disappear like a lot of old strains
Nice!
She was a special girl, I imagine the Sensi Star offered at "let mascara" would of been something really special
Maybe the cup winning cut?
I really wish she was still available in its original form
Delta 9 labs has a version bred in the old days , found some really special girls.. superior to the current Paradise offering
✌️ Sensient

Nice!
She was a special girl, I imagine the Sensi Star offered at "let mascara" would of been something really special
Maybe the cup winning cut?
I really wish she was still available in its original form
Delta 9 labs has a version bred in the old days , found some really special girls.. superior to the current Paradise offering
✌ Sensient

i remember the smoke was very couch lock was hard too out of the coffee shop
I was young at the time and not a connoisseur like now but with hindsight I think that the plant was mostly Afghan

Sensi Star is of Afghan, Skunk and Indian varieties. Not sure what exactly, but that is what I know for sure.
There “White Berry” is white widow x blueberry x hash plant I have heard. Haven’t tried any of their strains in many years now…There strain “Ice cream” is skunk x white widow x bubblegum.

Back