Reference Area

Seems like a solid article about a CBD derivative and cancer.

A short article about terpenes i found interesting.

Another article I found interesting.

I completely understand testing a plant at the end for THC/cannabinoid levels but watching a plant in from seedling to veg does nothing to tell me about the smoke or give me confidence in an operation for that matter. I can see this being useful to their suppliers but not consumers.

My favorite line in the article is " it is relatively easy to try to sell inferior merchandise at higher-level prices." Isn't that the dispensary mantra?

Hi All

over the next period of time i will put up quite some articles that were published in various magazines over the years...just a reference area for those who wish to use it all the best Shanti

Will you be re listing the old articles from the original MNS (flash based non functioning) website? Normally listed here (https://mrnice.nl/dhtml/media_pdf_archive.php)

Those you had on breeding with DV and TY magazine.
The TY magazine one isn't available in the TY archive either.(bummer)

Rant over

Last edited:
I figured it'd only be a matter of time before a finding like this.
Being as there is so many various active compounds in different strains, it's interesting to see a kickoff into the study of reactions and rates on average that they happen.

Clearly this guy liked his blue strains. Personally I'm allergic to CBD dominant strains cause I like getting high🛸🔥😄

Back