Recommend a MNS mother plant strain.

The need to be right often destroys the best of friendships. One life- find your bliss and do the things that bring happiness into your life. I read this the other day.

“Your government is giant. How many people are in it, top to bottom? Are you going to change them? Can you change even one person, let alone all those hundreds or thousands? Actually, which one can you change? Yourself. Therefore, just practice.
So much complaining—did you control yourself, now you are looking for something else to control? And if you didn't control your own self, your own mind, then wanting to control everybody else, that's embarrassing! You are not qualified! We say, “They should do this!” “They should do that!” But what we should do ourselves, we don't know or we ignore it. Therefore, we are shameless, pointing the finger at everybody else and ignoring the smell coming from our own butt that we didn't clean nicely.
Like myself, here I have a control for my television. I have a television control but no control over my own mind! That's embarrassing!
You might think your own idea is wonderful, and everybody should follow your way. Actually, does your “my way” have any foundation? You should check. If you think you have a wonderful “my way,” then you need to get more educated. Study and check, carefully. Then you can see if your way is really solid or not before you start thinking you are a big hero just because you can blah blah blah. Anybody can blah! Even Odzer the cat can meow lots!
If you really think you are better than others, you should check carefully: what is that 'better?' If you are really better than them, then good. Stay that way. No reason to be proud. Your merit.
Don't lose it, boasting! Or if that 'better' is not really better, then examine your faults. Maybe what you thought was better was actually a mistake. Maybe they are the right way and you are the wrong way. Whatever your wrong way things are, then do confession and Vajrasattva and purify them. Slowly give up your negative things. If you find you are indeed better, you don't need to scream at everyone, “I am good! I am the goodest! The best!” If you find you have faults, you don't need to make a big announcement: “I am bad!” It is just your own business. Good things, keep. Bad things, slowly move away from them.” ~ Gyatrul Rinpoche

Rumi said it simply, “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?” -Rumi

And so my recommendation for a not-so-quick flowering MNS mother has got to be Mango Haze IBL.

🤙Mu

And so my recommendation for a not-so-quick flowering MNS mother has got to be Mango Haze IBL.

🤙Mu

Bringing us back to the original topic, is the difference in the IBL that it's more likely to produce the hazes with mango flavor traits than the non IBL? Any reason you prefer it over a different haze as a mother?

EDIT: Where can you even find the IBL Mango haze? I don't see it on the buy it now side of the site, is it an auction only item?

To redirect the question since the OP is long gone...

If your goal in growing MNS seeds was to select some sweet/sour/fruity flavors to save as mother/fathers for breeding what strains and crosses would you be looking through?

At the moment I have my eye on the Angel Heart and the Master Kush Skunk.

Last edited:
Bringing us back to the original topic, is the difference in the IBL that it's more likely to produce the hazes with mango flavor traits than the non IBL? Any reason you prefer it over a different haze as a mother?

EDIT: Where can you even find the IBL Mango haze? I don't see it on the buy it now side of the site, is it an auction only item?

To redirect the question since the OP is long gone...

If your goal in growing MNS seeds was to select some sweet/sour/fruity flavors to save as mother/fathers for breeding what strains and crosses would you be looking through?

At the moment I have my eye on the Angel Heart and the Master Kush Skunk.

Auctions every 3 or 4 cycles.
Rare and go high.

I'm going to be hunting through the MKS after I've finished the CM- pink Floyd I have running.
My ideal parents to keep would be NL5x?? And a fastish PF .

Uniformity. As I understand it, an IBL by wiki definition, "A strain is inbred when it has undergone at least 20 generations of brother x sister or offspring x parent mating, at which point at least 98.6% of the loci in an individual of the strain will be homozygous, and each individual can be treated effectively as clones." As the Mango is an IBL, she would make great breeding stock for these very reasons. Reasonable grow time, yield, taste, potency are there and it is fun, social, smiley stuff. It is a special seed. To get it, you have to request it from the man himself. And like @wisp said, a NL5xHz mom would also be sensational!

As to OP's original inquiry into quicker non-haze flowering plants (well, sorta), many have already made good suggestions, the same ones I would make and have made. MKS, Neville's Skunk, Critical Skunk, Ortega, all would make fine moms. I would suggest that you read member journals to get a better understanding of the plants MNS has to offer and how they may meet your needs.

🤙Mu

Uniformity. As I understand it, an IBL by wiki definition, "A strain is inbred when it has undergone at least 20 generations of brother x sister or offspring x parent mating, at which point at least 98.6% of the loci in an individual of the strain will be homozygous, and each individual can be treated effectively as clones." As the Mango is an IBL, she would make great breeding stock for these very reasons. Reasonable grow time, yield, taste, potency are there and it is fun, social, smiley stuff. It is a special seed. To get it, you have to request it from the man himself. And like @wisp said, a NL5xHz mom would also be sensational!

As to OP's original inquiry into quicker non-haze flowering plants, many have already made good suggestions, the same ones I would make and have made. MKS, Neville's Skunk, Critical Skunk, Ortega, all would make fine moms. I would suggest that you read member journals to get a better understanding of the plants MNS has to offer and how they may meet your needs.

🤙Mu

How frequent is the sausage+onion dinner pheno in the MKS mu? Or did you get one?

Yeah. The roast dinner one...

If I find one like that I'll be sure to save it. Sounds interesting to be sure. I can remember a few experiences with "savory" buds and it's so rare the 1-2 times it's happened stand out for sure. The most distinct one I can remember reminded me of salted meat.

I’ve smelled plants that remind me of culinary sage. Which is used in sausage. It usually the stem rubs in veg that have the sage smell. I haven’t tried master Kush/skunk but the masterkaze and stones have a very unique dankness that seems dark and savory with some sweetness too. I really like masterkaze.

Back