Question for Shanti - CBD Yummy

gpspowell

CBD Yummy is perfectly matched for my peripheral neuropathy and degenerative arthritis but I have been unable to find seeds recently and I've run out. Has this genetic been lost?

They were at the auctions several days ago.
They’re still available in the “buy now” section.

Good luck!

Lemarr

Last edited:
Lamarr, CBD Yummy from several previous grows ranged from 7-8% THC and 8-9% CBD, VERY consistent. CBD Yummy is listed as "Out of Stock" on most resellers and CDB Crew no longer lists CBD Yummy as an available strain. So late last winter I bought a single 5-pack from the "buy now" list. The seeds I bought last winter were also very consistent but at 2%(+/-) THC and 19-20% CBD, all six plants! A very good CBD strain but not the CBD Yummy of the past. Thus the question for Shanti who is I believe, the breeder of CBD Yummy.

Hi All

Yes we have made CBD strains but most of the production went to farmers who we are working with in growing and extractions....and since we have worked for MNS restocking in our limited production rooms since this whole covid issue began we have not been able to put the time equally into all our projects. So we can do what we can and hope to be able to get all places restocked soon, but mainly down to that. All CBD crew strains we always produced in MNS facilities with MNS growers as other partners could not keep a single mother plant alive satisfactorily...and like most people in this industry there is a lot of smoking mirrors held up by egos and wannabes...so we prefer to concentrate on correct materials with parent plants that are tried and tested and alive. That is one reason so many companies open then close the doors soon after and others last 20+ years.

Not trying to make any excuses for why certain companies hold stock or not, but most distributors and certain companies like Dinafem have had serious issues with business restrictions and legal battles or tax questions or other these past 2 years and it has been a trying time to say the least. Staying true has not been without losses, and too many losses hurt and make things irreparable and cause closures to even the biggest guys. The chain of events that are needed for getting a few seeds into a packet on the shelves in retailers is considerable with issues at each level. Supporting those you trust is a great way to do your bit and we do appreciate a fair exchange and dialogue with our growers and traders. Sorry to ramble on about things maybe off the topic slightly but there are many things at play...in Cannabis. Enjoy your Sunday all the best Sb

Hi All

Yes we have made CBD strains but most of the production went to farmers who we are working with in growing and extractions....and since we have worked for MNS restocking in our limited production rooms since this whole covid issue began we have not been able to put the time equally into all our projects. So we can do what we can and hope to be able to get all places restocked soon, but mainly down to that. All CBD crew strains we always produced in MNS facilities with MNS growers as other partners could not keep a single mother plant alive satisfactorily...and like most people in this industry there is a lot of smoking mirrors held up by egos and wannabes...so we prefer to concentrate on correct materials with parent plants that are tried and tested and alive. That is one reason so many companies open then close the doors soon after and others last 20+ years.

Not trying to make any excuses for why certain companies hold stock or not, but most distributors and certain companies like Dinafem have had serious issues with business restrictions and legal battles or tax questions or other these past 2 years and it has been a trying time to say the least. Staying true has not been without losses, and too many losses hurt and make things irreparable and cause closures to even the biggest guys. The chain of events that are needed for getting a few seeds into a packet on the shelves in retailers is considerable with issues at each level. Supporting those you trust is a great way to do your bit and we do appreciate a fair exchange and dialogue with our growers and traders. Sorry to ramble on about things maybe off the topic slightly but there are many things at play...in Cannabis. Enjoy your Sunday all the best Sb

🗣️🗣️🗣️ Shanti you been hitting those hazes bro? LOL only kidding good info, some people probably overlooked some of those points.

Looking after a mum is an art just like growing.

Back