Purple MNS strains??

Junglejim1212

Are there any strains from Mr nice that offer purple or pink pisitils?

Looking for a cross for my La Niña and would like purple genetics. I’ve done some research and ones of interest so far are:

Purple Dream by Grand Daddy Purple

Pakistan Chitral which is a landrace.

any more please add.

i got pink pistil on master kush skunk and new skunk
i think is very common on afghan skunk strains

full

Wow lovely plant.. have you grown this indoor and if so does it still put out pink pistils?

Nice pink pistols on Ortega.
Pink calyx on SSH sometimes.
Whole plant goes purple with some black widow .

Some nice plant pron in this thread 😁

Red devil will give some lovely red and purple colors when grown outdoors. Excellent hash too. Like cookie dough that turns black when hand pressed.
I think any afghan dominate plant can exhibit these pink pistols and purple flowers when grown in the cooler fall climate.
I had an AfghanHaze F2, a g13hz hybrid that had pink pistols and one g13hz hybrid that had purple flowers with green leaves.
Only the calyx turned purple.
Nordle
Devil
Ortega
Some skunks
Will have purple in them under the right climate conditions.

It's important to differentiate between pink pistils vs pink 'blood' imo
Probably easily confused if one's trying to retrace the steps of some ancient trail to a place lost but not forgotten.

Hi acrid
What do mean by pink 'blood' ?
red sap. a massive amount of carotenoids and anthocyanins in the plants juices make them look like they ARE BLEEDING when cut. it is believed to happen in Hawaiian varieties. bodhi has an f4 variety he calls dragonsblood, and it bleeds red on many phenotypes. I grew the early v1 dragonsblood f1 x 88 g13 hashplant, I had 1 bleeder; and all its leaves and flowers were green. but its sap was red. all phenos yeilded ok, mild potency. great all day smoke. 8/10 would grow again, but it was the lowest yeilding 88g13hp hybrid I've grown, and plants next to the DBHP had 25% to 75% more bud each than even the heaviest DBHP, the Iranian dominant phenotype of ancient OG, was 4x bigger from stretch, and still had atleast 5 more ounces per plant than the dbhps. Acrid may be right that that is the spiritual belief of why,, but science says it happens because the Bleeders Have massive amounts of pigments flowing in their juices. they only way for that to happen is for the plant to be able to do it because of its genetics. If it was blessing based supernatural crap literally any random cutting from any mother plant could do it, and cuts from the one that did it, could choose not to express it. or a whole unrelated field could do it all at once. I often have plants that have clear sap create red sap caps/scabs at the wound where I cut it. but even when it happens on huge yeilders, the sap wont magically turn red on ones that can scab red.

I had a Viet Black plant that had this red blood trait. I tossed him after a few grows because it was basically crap genetics . I did save one seed line I made with it and the best female.
I haven’t grown any of those seeds since I made them .
And true to legend the plant did bleed red .
Never saw another like this

Back