Pressing Into Bricks?

I said, no offense meant. It was a question like, why would a person want to brick weed? Do you have pounds of weed you going to keep around to smoke? Don't answer that. I don't want to know. None of my business. I'll not bother with trying to figure out what's going to set you off as you want me to mind my own business. I get it. I don't know anything about pressing weed. I haven't even seen pressed weed in decades. :rolleyes:

Simply being straight up with someone and informing them that their comment struck you as rude is considered an over reaction? I don't think I'm the one with the "thin skin" here. lol

That's like asking "geez man how much do you drink?" "Geez man how much do you gamble?" "Geez how much pain medication do you need?" Or whatever. Those are just rude questions. And the added tone of surprise, when we're on a forum of growers and smokers alike, people generally around more weed than the average person, seemed to imply that I'm some how in excess or something. Maybe I'm just better at growing than I thought? Awesome! Not to mention that how much a person uses is just generally not anyone's business unless they choose to make it so or ask a dosage related question perhaps. Sorry if you don't like the fact that I thought it was rude but that's how it struck me.

Yes I know a lot gets lost in translation when only communicating by text. So I'm accounting for that. For sure I don't think any rudeness was intended. But you know, picturing someone make that comment to me in person, I can't say it would have struck me any different. I've explained myself simply so you know where I'm coming from. But you can be assured that I'm not harboring I'll will about it or losing any sleep over it. I forgot about it actually until I just came back and saw the last two posts. lol Plenty of rude things have come out of my mouth during my lifetime.

I was PM'd some useful information. Between that and some of the posts, I got the answers I was looking for.

Thank you.

Hey, mini grape presses are fantastic for making butter and I think would work for making bricks too. A mate just bought one from ebay for $70. I did a quick check and there's a different but more expensive one there now. IF I was you I'd make butter and store in your freezer, but I love edibles and going to places that don't exist. For butter, add the pulp to the press and squeeze. You get every last drop and it's clean and hassle free. Can't see why it wouldn't work for what you want.
Mini Wine Press Stainless Steel Grape Fruit Press 5 3L NEW Home Brewing | eBay

two things spring to mind from one experience: the strongest weed I ever had was from some bricked Asian weed. NOT the best tasting or looking, but it was in my memory the strongest. This was pressed much like mexi-brick, though no stems or seeds. I'm quite certain it was pressed for space and smuggling reasons.... it would have been much preferable to see and smoke in better condition.

Small residential trash compactors do the job.

G`day Panta

I heard rumour of one in Tijuana that made bricks . Don`t think it was small . Or in a residential area .Also heard Coca Cola was the secret to a good brick ? lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

G`day Panta

I heard rumour of one in Tijuana that made bricks . Don`t think it was small . Or in a residential area .Also heard Coca Cola was the secret to a good brick ? lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Lol @ the Cola Elmer ... It's got a use for everything from cleaning chrome to God knows what.

You are right in that the Mexicans use a small amount of water when they press, or some do/did. Jamaican brick weed also got/gets packed slightly damp & is supposed to cure on the way.

The old Thai sticks were the best packaged, dark, short finger length ones, not the Cambodian neon green crap people get now, sold as Thai.

Peace B

Back