Pink pistil critical mass

theghost420

Good afternoon mr nice fam,
Haven't been around much lately, reading rather than posting. Thought I would share a couple of pictures (excuse the quality I am no photographer, also spent the past hour trying to upload the images!!) of a pink pistil critical mass. She smells of strawberry sweets/candy. A very 'hardy' pheno of critical mass, the timer messed up and she did not show one sign of intersex/hermie. The previous pheno (no pink pistils) hermied with the slightest stress
Optimized-Optimized-SAM_0027.JPG Optimized-SAM_0024.JPG

Pink Lady

Looks an interesting girl you got there , wish I could smell her :)

Thanks for sharing , CM is high on my list , even higher now :D

Hi All

well the Critical Mass can be too sensitive to climatic stresses especially in flowering stages. Pretty version in pink...could almost be sold like an ornamental plant! Hi hi, but it is always interesting to see colors like these in a strain.
In general the Afghan side does tend to dominate the color you are experiencing and it usually has a sedative effect once used. Look forward to hear how it tastes and effects you....all the best sb

Thanks redeye, she certainly is an interesting lady. I love critical mass (for obvious reasons :D) and have grown a lot of different phenos over the years, but this is the first time I have witnessed such extreme pink pistils. You wont be disapppointed with a pack of critical mass, thats for sure :)

Hi Shanti,
thanks for taking a peek man :) Yeah I have found first hand some phenos can react to grower 'mishaps', where others are extremely hardy, however in the right conditions none show any issues, apart from the obvious issue of how to harvest so much product :D (timmbbbaaarrrrr lol)
I run perpetual, so have had the joy of sampling a little last night.

The bud has been cured for just a few days, I couldn't hold off any longer.
Upon opening the jar my nostrils inhaled the strong, sweet strawberry/candy scents, my mouth literally watering with anticipation.
I proceeded to roll it up, and with the first inhale, the taste was instantly as sweet and delicious as the beautiful smell from the flowers. Somewhat different from most other critical mass I have sampled, which are more fruity/earthy almost skunky with slight strawberry sweets undertones.

The effects are as shanti predicted, very sedative. I felt instantly relaxed with a few tokes, and by the end of the joint, my muscle pain from working with heavy steel(which I should not have been lifting myself) on monday had pretty much disappeared. I quickly rolled another, and by the end, well it was time for bed haha, I did over indulge a little, but the taste is hard to resist.
My head hit the pillow and it was lights out within a couple of minutes, which is a record for me.
Ive had insomnia since I was a child, so I use medicine to help me get to sleep, as well as ease the pain which pops up from time to time from a motorbike accident I had when I was 17.
Very happy with this strain, thanks Shanti for sharing your work with us
Peace
Ghost

Last edited:
good afternoon mr nice fam,
haven't been around much lately, reading rather than posting. Thought i would share a couple of pictures (excuse the quality i am no photographer, also spent the past hour trying to upload the images!!) of a pink pistil critical mass. She smells of strawberry sweets/candy. A very 'hardy' pheno of critical mass, the timer messed up and she did not show one sign of intersex/hermie. The previous pheno (no pink pistils) hermied with the slightest stress
View attachment 42304 View attachment 42305
fkn gorjus lucky find:d

Back