Pink Floyd

Yes would be lovely to see them outdoors , I will try to get some shots of some stones outdoors , very early days , but they may do ok , we will see :)

You can grow affy haze 55lat so it's always worth a try outdoor. Do you grow outdoor red or just a indoor grower mate?

It was your thread that inspired me to go outdoors with the stones , did some EQ in greenhouse but smell was a risk .

Not that cold 55l , but not very hot either;) for me

Affy Haze outdoors , erm sounds good mate

Funny thing with early queen I finished shit faster with bigger yield as well. :confused: I don't find the cold a problem outdoor my plant have been frozen 3 times already this year red and they just defrost and keep growing. The real problem is high humidity that brings powder mildews and then your efforts are all for nothing. Give your sour cream a go outdoor mate she really is a gem for me. Internode space gives great air flow she a different plant compared to indoor she looks like something grown in the land down under mine turn into cannabis tree's 10+ ft but you get a lot for the hash bag from the bottom's. I think I started to get a few people thinking about trying indoor strains outdoor with a few of my MNS shit x haze mix's and the sour cream. You see more chances being put on indoor strains by experienced outdoor growers now. 15 years ago we used to grow a pure Thai up here but it got ditched because it was leafy and could become a 20ft tree in no time. If ever their was a security risk guerilla strain in the UK this was it even though it had little to no smell. Its good seeing more people growing outdoor if you go about it right Thiers no risk of getting bust but some people do the stupid any large space will do and bring thing's on top with the police and plains go up crops come down in the area for everyone. I even grow a communal patch were 5 or 6 local growers share its crazy because you don't know who planted what or really care lol.

This is why I love this forum , wealth of info ;) Frost killed all my corn , I swore we had had the last frost , the stones are lower than me & didn't encounter a frost.
Can't believe your plants shrug off a frost attack , they must be some hardy well acclimatised plants mate, well done :cool:

Internode space on Pink indoors is huge , may be good for outdoor , but the buds are dense , so not sure how they would fair.

My EQ were very quick , tasty & potent , lost some to mold , but my fault , hum high .

Sour Cream not been too great indoor for me , lots of males , flowers not that good , not like your Sour Cream at all :confused:

I bet your thread & knowledge has got a lot of baby gorillaz out there , :D in the cold harsh 55L , cannabis Hell ;)

Communal grow space , that's just mad, haha , sounds great .Yeah got to watch them choppers in the sky :eek:

Take care & stay safe Brock lad :cool:

La Resistance Verte , ;) makes me smile also , outdoor Haze :D

Back