Outdoors 07

J

JessE

Hey everyone,
Hope all is well for everyone out there in the "Mr. Nice Army." What we have shown below is one of the varietys I've got outside this season.

Outdoors_07_Big.jpg

Just another angle of the first picture.
Outdoors_07C.jpg

outdoors_07B.jpg

Its been an extremely dry season, with little rain this year. Fortunately, the area I picked to grow is extremely close to ready water source.

Last edited:
And below is the 2nd plant.
outdoors_07_A.jpg

Here is a "close up" of her top. This doesnt really do her justice, but is what I have to work with.
outdoors071.jpg

Outdoor_07.jpg

Both of these varietys were started late, (mid June) and were given minimum care. I didnt prep a hole this year, as I had done the previous year. And the only real care they received was an occassional grow stick left beside them. Those things work wonders, let me tell you what! I fed them last night with some Miracle Grow mixed per 1 gallon, and that will pretty much end the feeding cycle for these gals. End of the season is approaching, I expect them both to be hanging within the next 3 weeks. Last year at this time, September 15th to be exact a frost came early and taught me a valuable lesson.

Last edited:
new_jack.jpg

new_jack1.jpg

100_1591.jpg

Both of these plants are of unknown origins.The smaller of the two plants is nearly ready, and its the First week of September basically. They were both planted in June as I may have mentioned, so pretty good for only 4 months in the dirt.

Last edited:
great looking plants Jesse,what are grow sticks?, hopefully next year i'll give the outdoor grow a try, it must be a beautiful sight watching your plants grow outdoors, dealing with all the elements that nature throws at them, a true super plant, can you taste the difference in buds grown outdoors to those grown indoors?, great work mate, peace, Herb

hey herb,
thanks for checking out my modest little outdoor grow. When I say grow sticks, I actually mean fertilizer sticks.
750110.JPG

Hey everyone,
Hope all is well for everyone out there in the "Mr. Nice Army." What we have shown below is one of the varietys I've got outside this season.

Outdoors_07_Big.jpg

Just another angle of the first picture.
Outdoors_07C.jpg

outdoors_07B.jpg

Its been an extremely dry season, with little rain this year. Fortunately, the area I picked to grow is extremely close to ready water source.

Looking great in the outdoors mate,very happy ladies.

peace.

Heres an update. Last year at this time, Sept. 15th first frost hit. According to the local weather, a serious cold front is moving in so seems like we atleast are seeing some consistanty amongst the chaos that is our weather in this day and age. Now the funny thing about all of this grow is, this plant below here in the 1st two pictures is infact Sensi Star. The smaller plant in the last two pictures here is from unknown bag seed given to me by an old hippy who said grow these, they are good.
This Sensi Star, was infact an unknown dutch seed to me a few months ago. I had dropped it on the floor and when I went to retrieve it I found a few more seeds. So I was perplexed over who was who and did my best to guess. I seperated it from the rest of my seeds by wrapping it in a small plastic bag and planted it outside this year, only to loose track of its specific location. I went and looked at her today, and having grown sensi star atleast 7 times now Im pretty familiar with the variety. Its got the typical lemon pine diesal smell to her and smells all to hell of lemon skunk. I immediately kicked myself in the ass for not planting more Sensi Star, as this plant is very nice overall for having been planted in Mid June without even a soil preperation.

100_1858.jpg

outdoors_07a.jpg

od97e.jpg

od07f.jpg

Last edited:
Back