Outdoor Shit 2013

twins

Hey BDD I have a set of Shit twins just like that. I use rooter plugs too so I couldn't separate them. What did you do with them? Did they turn out the same sex? I put mine in a Hempy bucket and are just letting them grow at this point.

This is my keeper Shit pheno. Her nugz are rock hard. Trichs are 99% cloudy, 1% clear, zero amber. She begins her flush today and I have two of her clones in veg. I'm going to wait to comment on her scent until she's cured. This is one sexy bitch. Let's hope she smokes as good as she looks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 73
I harvested at week eight (outdoors), About a week ago. It smells very delicious. I can not identify odors very well but it's sweet, floral, citrus, soap smell. I ask my wife and she says it smells like pot... thanks a lot for that insightful description, dear. :rolleyes:

Yeah mine are outside but I've been bringing them in at night. I started flush yesterday, trichs are 100% cloudy. I think if i kept feeding i'd definitley get more yield from this plant. Still a ton of white hairs but i'm going for the cloudy trichs. I think I'll run her clones to amber just to see the difference it makes. Going to flush this gal for 2 weeks so that will put her at about 10.5 weeks in bloom. Went longer than the description but I expect that for every strain. I haven't grown a plant yet that was truly an 8 weeker. Hopefully I still get some more swell during the flush. What did your trichs look like a 8wks? I still had a lot of clear at that time.

Last edited:
So just wanted to talk about the 3 Shit phenos I'm finishing up here. One had rediculously small yield. It was a waste of soil IMO, though it's always good to learn. I left it to freeze outside. Pheno 2 grew tall, had big pine cone sized top colas, however lacked density and the colas were incredibly leafy. I noticed on this particular plant that the actual calyxes themselves were really small which contibuted to the fluffy colas. At first glance these colas look big and impressive but when I dry them they're going to shrink substantially. So I'm expecting a less than average yield from this plant and will probably just make oil from it since those colas will be a pain in the ass to trim. To bad, this pheno has a really nice scent to it. Kind of piney effervescence. Pheno three is more the type of plant I like. Dense colas. Good calyx to leaf ratio. A decent yielder but not huge. I'm sure I could get more out of her once dialed in. I took some cuttings from her. Her buds have nice trichome coverage but not insane. She doesn't have trichs covering way out onto the leaves. If I could get the density of this plant with the pine cone colas of pheno 2, that would make for a monster yielder! Another thing I like about this girl is she handled training very well. Her scent is mild but I'll make my final eval after she's cured. I've got three more shits from seed I just flipped into flower so we'll see what else is in there. I'd like to make it very clear that the description of this plants flower time must be for a particular phenotype because both these girls are going on 10 weeks in flower. My pheno 3 is 100% cloudy. Pheno 2 is still cloudy/clear no amber. So if you pop a couple seeds of this strain planning for a six week flower time be warned it may not work out that way. Then again I only flowered out three so far so perhaps I just got longer flowering phenos.
Pheno 3, my favorite so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    837.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I trimmed one of the colas off of pheno 2. You can see how leafy she is and how fluffy the colas are.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    725.8 KB · Views: 61
Thanks man. She took her sweet ass time but one should never rush a lady. Exactly 10wks flower as of Oct. 24th. They spent most of their lives outside so I count start of flower from Aug. 15. I brought them inside to finish. That includes a flush for exactly two weeks. I still got swelling during flush. They'll probably finish a little faster indoors since you can immediately switch them into 12/12. Shock them into flower. This strain is easy to grow. I timed my flush so I could get 100% cloudy trichs, so could have squeezed a little more yield out of her but that's not my style.šŸ˜Ž

Oh and I believe I started the seed end of second week of June. Did multiple topping and pretty liberal prunning, but not too much.��. Thank you Shanti for your nice work on the genetics. Looking forward to sampling more of your work down the road. I'll be sure to get cured bud shots up when they're ready. Nothing I hate more than an abandoned unfinished thread.

Last edited:
Back