outdoor guerilla in the brambles

Gizmo

hello mr nice family, i hope you are well, i would like to share some pictures of mr nice strains i will plant outdoor soon in guerilla style in a patch of brambles jungle. not much to show yet, the plants are still growing indoor under CFL. :)

QpmzoWj.jpg

early skunk
BPGQw44.jpg

early queen
ZXXaZfA.jpg

6YjDgd0.jpg

shark shock
PhK9gsK.jpg

nordle
ANAIWQp.jpg

Last edited:
Really a jungle? Looks like a nice spot probably going to need some type of mulch to keep the weeds and all out. Pretty much need to do that everywhere though beats pulling weeds.

hello fellows, thank you for your interest, im just Gizmo a humble outdoor guerilla grower :) im clearing a patch in this 2 meters brambles jungle yes, only brambles everywhere and let me tell you its a prickly task :D i will try to use the brambles i cut for a mulch, not the best mulch but its all i have and i still have a lot of work to do before planting, correcting ph as i just test it and its 5.0 ph so some lime must be put in the soil and i have some nutrients to put in the soil too an organic fertilizer 7-6-12 and some phosphorus 29%. im late...

Last edited:
I knew a guy named Gizmo a while back. He ran a BBC in the day. Could that be the one and only???

Looks like a good spot for the grow Gizmo. You sneaky bloke you! ;-) Nice lookin nursery as well. Are you going to put all those babes in the bramble bushes? That's a lotta lades to hide. Looks like U R gonna use Indica strains. A good idea in your situation. You would probably have to run Sativas horizontally to keep them from giving up your spot as Sats do tend to reach for the sky compared to Indicas.

Good fortune to ya!

mM

Back