One happy-CBD Zkittlez-outdoor TEST

Yeah for sure, there are more versions.
And if I had to pick the nearest flavours, then the sour edition it is.

On the other hand, back to Smoke Report, which was finally tested. :)

Taste
Liting it up is like firing up gloves that were used on orange farm all day long.
2nd toke is like orange bud till the end of spliff.

It is not sweet so much, the sourness is really pronounced
(that cured specific sour flavour, no greeny, but citrus sourness and the smells just adds orange feeling).

Yes the earthiness is there too, but just a litlle, the sourness and bit of sweeteness is what I found the most.

Effects
Immediate uplift can be felt, not destroyer, but you know, there are changes up there, actually this feeling lasted for about 15 minutes and now progresses to kinda, soft*A-haa feeling ! :)
Iam talkative too, wonder why there is no one close, other then neighbours. Would love to go downtown feeling, good *nothing normal for me lastly

Actually the difference after cure are its flavours and some more power.

I have a feeling to be active, but am not active, also good point :D
The legs are litlle heavy, yet warm and relaxed feeling. *Hmm guess I was working today, so it is helping there.

I was litlle sceptical at first, that it will be softer, like say, Therapy.. There is some sativa high, maybe if I remember I smoke d only indica CBD hybrids, this is better suited for me, I dont wanna sleep...
So 10* for its original taste and that feeling.. I enjoy it :)

edit3
:With Skitllez CBD you dont need to search for high..
There is not much regular High, it kinda different, easier to take, but still enjoyable for sport-smokers for some 3/4 of hour ;)

Sideeffects
As I know cotton mouth, now I have mouth watered... Bit of hunger maybe ?
edit: not really hunger, but mouth watered for some sweets
edit2: searching for some sweet food !

...this post was edited, like 10 times
re-read if needed ! :D

Last edited:
Back