Oct-Nov-Dec 2020 Bud of the Month Contest <> Submit photos here

HHHG

Post your best bud photo here and please include the strain name

Prizes:
1st Place: One seed pack of your choice from Mr.NiceSeeds (subject to availability)

2nd Place: One seed pack of your choice from CBD Crew (subject to availability)

Only submit one photo from a plant you personally grew.

If you submit more than one photo or change your photo your entries will be disqualified.

No photos from commercial breeders or seed banks allowed

Submitted photos may be copied to my BOTM album so I can create the voting thread

MAXIMUM 10 ENTRIES FOR THE MONTH

All strains are welcome, especially Mr.Nice/CBDCrew

Entries are due by Dec 31, 2020 and voting will start Jan 1, 2021

In the event of a tie there will be a runoff vote for the tied entries

Winners must send a pm to [email protected] to claim their prize

Good Luck!

Last edited:
CBD Shark Shock

Very sweet-skunky-fruity smells !!
7 weeker - lots of resin - average mass - almost rockhard
(you can literally feel the widow in the background)
(also whiteiestish bud I have ever growed)

CBDSS.jpg

Last edited:
mr nice super silver haze

img_0576-as-smart-object-1-jpg.48627

It seems you all like the angels breath. I do as well. Depending on what little piece you get- this plants flavors are all over the place -lemon, syrup, candy, crotch, Afghan dank, sweet and sour I never know what im going to get besides a happy, warm blanket and almost spinny high that will keep me up and snickering. The scent is intoxicatingly naughty. Happy New Years to everyone.92F5862D-250F-4491-BD3B-7A28FA295736.jpeg

It seems you all like the angels breath. I do as well. Depending on what little piece you get- this plants flavors are all over the place -lemon, syrup, candy, crotch, Afghan dank, sweet and sour I never know what im going to get besides a happy, warm blanket and almost spinny high that will keep me up and snickering. The scent is intoxicatingly naughty. Happy New Years to everyone.View attachment 48667
Nice!
Definitely a favourite.
Great line✌️

Because it shows as a broken link, no picture.
Hi. the photo disappeared several days after being uploaded and published. The picture got some "likes" thanks to the two days the pic was online. Then magically, disappeared from my gallery. that's why the link is broken, so the reason is another. mike

Back