Northern Widow- NL5/Hz x Widow

We old HPS heads all struggle making the switch to LED. I took some of Byorn's advices and get the air for my inlets from just under the ceiling to get warmer air in. That raised my temps with 1.5C immediately. Everything is upside down with LED lol. Oh and thanks for that one @Byorn !

Aloha everyone!

Just now getting around to the bottling. Tried the #2 again last night. Wow! Caramel coffee and way sticky! An electric, magic carpet ride! Let's see how much better she'll be after a sit.

Northern Widow ##2
nw#2 bud 1_15.jpg
nw#2 buda 1_15.jpg

🤙mu

From @PtreeCi in his Northern Kush thread:
Thank you all,
Iam just doing, what you all do ;)

@musashi If I had Northern Widow, I would cross them immediattely :D

Theese NL5Hz crosses from Shanti seems superb to me..
I still didnt figured out, what strain to put next to clones to make some mating....
The stones / Ortega / MKS / SH comes to mind...

I agree, the NL5Hz crosses are superb. The Northern Widow harvest has recently been bottled and already its character has changed for the better. It has that subtle fuel undertone and a deep funk jungle fruit smell. A little different than the NH and HG euphoric high I am accustomed to, the Northern Widow seems a little more stupor inducing as opposed to clear euphoria. I would liken it to curare in that it reduces pain and is an excellent muscle relaxer. Zombie medicine!

🤙mu

Northern Widow #3
Do not operate machinery! 3 week cure so far. Smells of the outside of bananas/pears. Ground up it is pine-sol. Forgetful moment to moment. Have to set timers. Almost forgot about that ribeye on the grill, the turned on shower, the unfinished joint in the ashtray. Feeling out of body, like I am insulated from pain. I hope Shanti puts this on the menu as it definitely stands on its own.

nw3 2_10.jpg

🤙mu

Northern Widow #3
Do not operate machinery! 3 week cure so far. Smells of the outside of bananas/pears. Ground up it is pine-sol. Forgetful moment to moment. Have to set timers. Almost forgot about that ribeye on the grill, the turned on shower, the unfinished joint in the ashtray. Feeling out of body, like I am insulated from pain. I hope Shanti puts this on the menu as it definitely stands on its own.

View attachment 58558

🤙mu

Yup, I Would like to try her too..
Looking excellent Mu ;)

Aloha everyone!

12 weeks curing, they are aromatic, strong and long lasting in effect. I think I mentioned erasure before; at times I feel a hammer with each toke. This Northern Widow hybrid is deserving of a grow.

Going on 9 weeks, the Northern Widow in these pics are clones from previously grown plants. As with regular strains, these plants provide the benefit of selection. I see 3 different expressions here:

Northern Widow #3. Classic compact bud clusters, leafy flower on a shorter bushy plant with medium upright branching.
NW#3 4_10 - Copy.jpg

Northern Widow #2. Hybrid, more speared bud formation. Mid sized plant with less leaf in the bud on longer upright side branching.
NW#2 4_10 - Copy.jpg

Northern Widow #6. AKA Kawasaki girl. Taller plant with longer branching, singular buds that are tighter with least amount of leaf in the bud.
NW#6 4_10 - Copy.jpg

mu

looks great your pictures are so clear, say the purpling on the stem is that a ph thing or a potassium overload, or just a normal thing that happens, the reason i ask is because i have the purpling happening before flowering sometimes.

Aloha brah! I typically see some magenta on the sativa hybrids I’ve grown in the past although that particular girl is an anomaly. She seems to be sensitive to input. She acted up the first time I grew her. With +20 plants in the room, I don’t/won’t have time to deal with prima donnas. She will be cut after this run.
I used recycled soil this run and added amendments but don’t think I mixed completely as I have several of the sensitive ones reacting negatively. One of the NH looks to hv mag deficiency right now. I will finish them all wo trying to remedy at this late stage. Lesson learned. Mu

Back