Nordle Crosses??

A

anonymouse

Any good crosses of Nordle out there? I heard nordleXwidow but have there been others?

Nordle is my favorite MNS indica and top 3 strains i've ever smoked in my years of growing so i follow the crosses a lot and really look into them as Nordle is a medical marvel
1) NordlexWidow-not yet on menu but got a pack from Shanti myself so pm him
2) ASH- NordlexAf/Hz
3) AngelHeart- MangoHzxNordle
4) The Cure- NordlexHzAC
5) Remedy- CannatonicxNordle
6) Nev's Skunk- Nev's HzxNordle

i think that wraps her up but i'm always down for a new nordle cross!

The only thing missing from this thread is a few nice pics of all the strains with Nordle in it.
Anybody got some in their gallery?

Nordle is my favorite MNS indica and top 3 strains i've ever smoked in my years of growing so i follow the crosses a lot and really look into them as Nordle is a medical marvel
1) NordlexWidow-not yet on menu but got a pack from Shanti myself so pm him
2) ASH- NordlexAf/Hz
3) AngelHeart- MangoHzxNordle
4) The Cure- NordlexHzAC
5) Remedy- CannatonicxNordle
6) Nev's Skunk- Nev's HzxNordle

i think that wraps her up but i'm always down for a new nordle cross!
Here is one you should make yourself.
Ortega x Nordle...F1 {NL5.1 X AfghanSkunk}
if all is as it is said to be.
I would look for the berries in the ortega,
and just pick a Nordle male that meets your selection criteria
<all the nordle females are very similar in aroma and appearance>
so it stands to reason that the males should be similar too.
1 does have red/pink pistols.

scorpion

G`day Scorp

Sometimes its hard to see the forest for the trees.
Ortega x Nordle...F1 {NL5.1 X AfghanSkunk}

So simple ,but so easily overlooked . I have 4 Nordle females atm and Ortega on the shelf . But I had been scheming Indica -Sativa crosses and hadn`t considered this cross .
The 2 Nordle males I had were uniform to their sisters .[Too bad I managed to snuff them before I collected pollen ].
I am planning to cross a G13 Hz Male to a cpl of Nordle buds in the near future .
So many seeds so little time ...

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .
hey elmer...
try that cross the other way matey..
G13skHaze X AfghanSkunk...I think you will enjoy growing that better.
my thought is if Nordle can tame a Nev's Haze (NevSkunk)
then he should do well with most Long flowers
I have a lovely Pahari female that smells like a pillow mint,
she will be wed to Nordle as soon as she has the fresh pistols...she wont finish proper in my climate,but I bet her daughters will be earlier so I can get a proper flower from an outdoor grow.
Also if the Ort x Nord works out,consider useing a well selected Ortega and Nordle Males to backcross select females
example.
Pahari/Ortega X Pahari/Nordle see how it unfolds if planned.
kinda like chess 10-12 moves ahead
now this all means squat if I dont do MY Part.
may not win a cup,but hearts and minds will be a cinch.
:rolleyes:

hey elmer,
ya the reason I said that was to try to shorten the ghaze instead of lengthen the Nordle flower time,this is to make it more grower friendly cause Im pretty confident good plants will come from those two both ways.
The one and only g13haze I ever saw,grew,smoked was killer,but it took months to get a small amount and out fo ignorance and bad luck its just a story now.
cool beanz man
s

GDay Scorp, as one of the breeding buffs here what do you think of a cross between the Nordle - Widow and the Nordle - Afghan / Haze mate? I know you aren't keen on line breeding to skunk. Do you think that the pedigree with a double up on the Nordle while outcrossing the Widow and Af-Haze genes is a decent idea ? They would have a triple cross to the Afghan T if I have the pedigree right. Cheers mate.

GDay Scorp, as one of the breeding buffs here what do you think of a cross between the Nordle - Widow and the Nordle - Afghan / Haze mate?
I know you aren't keen on line breeding to skunk.
Do you think that the pedigree with a double up on the Nordle while outcrossing the Widow and Af-Haze genes is a decent idea ?
They would have a triple cross to the Afghan T if I have the pedigree right.
Cheers mate.

hey Bucketbong,
I believe that both are being made by MNS now.
ASH (AfghanSkunkXAfghanHaze)
Nordle X Widow(NewRelease)
get these from shanti and then you can tell me how good they are.

Yes you should grow the Afghan x Haze F1,
then you can really appreciate what that Afghan Line (Maple Leaf) has to offer.
I think the pedigree comes after the completion of a successful progeny test.
kind of like horse before the cart...
meaning ,the pedigree is a tool to use to help guide you.

inbreeding /linebreeding skunk.
Its all a numbers game and I cannot run the numbers to say hey this is mine.
not all "skunks" are created equal.
one "cross" that I plan to make just as soon as i sample some plants next month will be a Kush type X Ortega male,and a G13wwF2 female x Ortega
this Kush type and G13ww along with this Ortega male have the same aroma,
sort of a whiskey smell ,it is a plesant aroma to me so I see where that goes.

G`day Scorp

Good call re the Daddy .
Gonna have to pop some more beanz to select a male from is my prob . I originally popped 6 beans and had 4 fems and 2 males . The males were sent outside to develop their flowers . But the spot where I tucked them and the wet season ruined the flowers thus no Nordle pollen .
I learnt a lesson though . Damn it .

It seems Shanti uses the Nordle male in his crosses so sound advice there . But there are also plenty of legendary plants kickin around using the G13 male as a Daddy as well . So I`ll give it a go .
But generally they are just for hobby sake and I only plan on running a cpl at a time just in case somethin surprising jumps out that can become mother plant stock .
But that Nordle x Ortega is def on my mind now .

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

Hey Elmer:
Did you have any slow germination with the Nordle seeds? I'm getting some slow/non-starters right now with my Nordle pack; haven't had a problem popping seeds before, so I'm more than a bit surprised. I've kept them in the fridge, unpacke (I suppose I can't account for how 'growshop alien' stored them while holding them for me ...)
rabbit

Thanks Scorp.

Cheers for the reply Scorp, much appreciated mate. I think Ill be making my own version of A.S.H at this stage . Nordle x Afghan Haze. :D

my germination with nordle has been 100% but the males , omg its 4 to 1

made some of my own crosses plus f2's :p

... jeez, that's the ONE comment that really sends me into a rethink.

Might roll the rest of the pack if that's common ... anyone else get anything like that?

thanks

G`day Bob

Probability and statistics bro .
We did a semester on them at high school . I found it fascinating .
The old toss of a coin is not as 50 /50 as it may seem ... until infinity is reached, then it all falls into place . lol .
But one thing I learnt was how to play better backgammon and poker .
Kind of a silver lining I thought .

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

I saved 7 sensi seeds hashplant seeds from more than 10 years ago. The original 3 that I grew out from the pack years ago was nothing short of stupendous.

I got 6 of the 7 to germinate and was so excited I almost pooped the room.

All males .... I was certain that an evil power had it out for me.

best,
rabbit

Back