Nordle and G13xWidow Outdoor 2020

Thanks to everyone for following along..

Went out there and found most them N deficient. Here is the same plant from last time:
20200902_114636.jpg

Rest of them aren't looking as bad, gave them liquid 18-18-18 in hopes it will help them until harvest, which is at least a month out still.

Now it's just a game of patience and not pulling them early like an amateur šŸ˜

Ahh yeahh, again and again! Lovely fall colors. Gonna be a good vintage. šŸ‘
I was thinking. If you need some help trimming or smoking it, I can come up one weekend. My wife wonā€™t mind, she loves yā€™all. Then when I need help you can come down one weekend to trim and smoke mine. Your wife wonā€™t mind either. Itā€™s a win win

Police got the spot boys...

I'm safe and not involved so that's good, but still bummed to lose the crop. Complete fluke it was discovered, but there's always the chance it could happen.

There's always next year, grateful to be free to try again.
Not good mate!

Reactions: Rza

I'm safe and not involved so that's good, but still bummed to lose the crop. Complete fluke it was discovered, but there's always the chance it could happen.

sad news

f.ck the police

Sorry for your loss braddah. Glad you are safe.

šŸ¤™
Mu

..." Don't they have something better to do? ..."Why even bother to write something like that..We do our unlegal growing,they do theirs job finding us. We know the "rules"the game is called HID & SEEK ;-)Agree,better spot needed,goodluck..;-)

Just a heads up.
I can see the power lines in the last pic posted. Utility workers have to walk the lines at least once a year to check for possible issues like tree branches that might get too close and have to be trimmed back away from those lines.
Since it's about the time of year they do that (due to growth that occurs over the summer months and the inevitable wet or snowy season coming up) I'd just about bet a power company worker saw them and sent a report in.
Something to keep in mind when you're checking for a new spot.
Shit happens, get up, dust yourself off, and ride that horse again.
G'luck.

Thanks for the heads up on that n2ishun. I actually know how it happened and it wasn't the actual utility people, but that is good knowledge to share.

Starting to scope spots for this year and have a good candidate, going to start prepping soon!

Back