NL5xHZ MR NUGGETT

mr-nuggett-albums-nl5hz-picture7472-mamgo-hz-102-days.jpg
mr-nuggett-albums-nl5hz-picture7471-mamgo-hz-102-days.jpg
mango hz

ahhh the last leg of the marathon ... the hardest :)

Nice thread here Mr. Nuggett, just finished reading it. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Gardening is probably the best thing for depression, being surrounded by the most beautiful plants in the universe always picks my spirits up.

You did a stellar job on the Mango Haze, she looks incredible, nice work!

I was wondering how the NL5xHaze turned out? Any pictures?

Not to get off topic, but I was curious how the Sour P (Resin Seeds) turned out? Flavor, potency and so on. How has the Emerald Triangle seeds worked out for you? I read you were "stuck" on the Lost Coast OG and I see you grew the Wildfire...just wondering how they perform. How was the SSSDH? I'm curious if the SSSDH you have is from Rez or Connoisseur?

Thanks for your time and contributions Mr. Nuggett and I hope you're feeling better and back in the garden!

amazing pics bro

nice work

looks very similar to what im looking for

guess i need to order 3 packs of nl5hae

peace

Thanks Mate

Beautiful looking buds ty very much Mister Nuggy. Very much appreciated amigo and very Northern Lights looking buds :)

Great thread Mr Nuggett. Hope things are looking up for you and you have found your way through troubling times. Spring is almost here and with it comes the new life...I hope you find peace and happiness.

Back