NL5xHZ MR NUGGETT

Lookin good Mr. Nug Man!
Couple questions:
Whats the room setup?
How many you runnin?
When did you start 'em?

I'll be watching. They look GREAT!

All the best.

Sweet looking room ya have there Mr Nugget.

Already, I like the 5Hz ya have labeled as "A". The other 2 look good and healthy as well. I just like the way A looks. ;)

Hello Mr. Nugget,

Those little ones remind me a lot of mine at that same stage... I would recommend topping these girls as almost all will evenly distribute their energy into multiple branches...only had two that when topped only grew two main shoots. Also, some of these girls can stretch, so topping would probably be wise indoors...I only topped once but think two toppings early on would produce some great results! Good luck! Peace!

Nl5"haze should and will be a very rewarding strain for you Mr.N. You will love it, it s probably one of the best if not the best variety on the planet.

Nice looking grow and plants. I ll be following your thread.

BEAUTIFUL Mr. N.
Looks like you took the top of each for a clone and are flowering the seed moms?
What are they, about 18 inches tall without the top there (~45cm)?

They look ready to flip once they settle into the new bags huh?
Congrats!

Hey Mr Nugget,

All is looking well...but I just have to ask...what kind of head room are you dealing with because those plants are gonna get big on ya fast under 12/12...you could flower right now and still have difficulties trying to manage all that growth...so if you can, get into 12/12 soon!!! And as I have said before, and as you can see with your specimens, they branch out well, so horizontal space should also be on the mind as well as vertical...I love it man...go big or go home :p...here is to a good couple of months bringin' on those flowers! Peace!

Hey Mr Nuggett,

For sure...no problem. The pic made things look a bit cramped but the dimensions sound like they are of decent size...still thinking training will need to be done though ;) Enjoy man...can't wait to see you flip 'em. Peace!

Hey Green hope to have a small jungle in another month or two. I love to just sit in the room and just stare at the plants,I become very relaxed, and content sitting in my little room,It's like I forget about everything eles. PEACE MR NUGGETT!

Hey Mr Nuggett,

You and me both brotha...:D Peace!

mr-nuggett-albums-nl5hz-picture6418-g-13hz.jpg
G-13HZ A

That's not good vs. bad Mr Nug, it's just the plant aligning itself to optimize it's light exposure.
I encourage that with bending (when I can reach it)
:)

Turning your plants regularly will take care of that.

Those plants look healthy and I know you will love those g13's.

Hey Mr Nuggett and Cptn,

I actually have seen this type of growth a couple times and was always curious to understand the cause...like Mr Nug, I don't think it is light because I have seen this type of growth on outdoor plants...one mutant in particular tended to show the characteristic in question and she was outside...if you have seen L33t's SSH thread you will see a strange looking plant that was described as being rough to the touch...this was a SSH in BioBizz Soil...my SSH was in BioBizz soil as well and looked identical to what L33t showed...and this girl was outside. Any other thoughts Cptn as to what the cause may be...? I'll throw up a pic here shortly...Peace!

Edit: Forgive the ill-health of the plant, she has been on sprinkler water, and probablly too much of it, for a while now...

Below is a pic showing the resemblance to the plant I mentioned in L33t's thread

greenfever-albums-random-pics-picture6434-img-20110904-00212.jpg

And here is a pic of one of many leafs showing this characteristic...and this girl is outdoors!

greenfever-albums-random-pics-picture6435-img-20110904-00213.jpg

Last edited:
Mutations

I have seen leaves like this before. Some say there are strains which have a crinkled leaf mutation like this that are good and people have breed for traits like this. However I believe this is a genetic mutation called a chimera, which is a type of mutation that can express itself in the form of a variegation of a leaf which can be aesthetically pleasing. However again from the many times I have seen this in some other plants they are slower growing because of lack of chlorophyll. The same with cannabis and it can be partially separated to one side or one branch of a plant. If cloned you may get a consistent slower growing undesirable plant. This type of mutation could also be mistaken for a virus which affects plant growth negatively.

When I see plants like this I either throw them away or put them outside because I don't want to risk a virus or other mutation being introduced to my gene pool.

I see it now. Sorry about that Nug.

I know that some people find mutations interesting but I am with Colorado about just getting it out of there.

Happy to be a part of this Site

Hi,
I am quite impressed with this site and the contributions. I am happy that I am part of this site and I wish to contribute regularly.
Thanks

Back