la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11097-nlh3.jpg

la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11099-nlh5.jpg

la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11098-nlh4.jpg

hi all pic of a nl5 haze plant,
really happy of it, hazy smell , big yield,
i took those pics @ 16 week of flowering,
cut @ 18

more pics and smoke report soon

wow, very very nice!!! also holy crap thats a pretty long flowering nl5/hz, lol - i bet the high is crazy good though!!! man she is definitely a bigun!! great job on the grow, too - nice and green still!

Great looker, well done, I'd have let it go a couple of weeks more, meself...
I am sure you'll love it anyway, please do a smoke report! (pruhtty pleez)

I have always considered NL5Haze to be a "smoker's smoke", if ya know what I mean ;)

Wow. Smashing job. Well done, indeed. I hope they smoked great.

Still, 18 weeks? Something is not right with that.. I have had Nev's Haze's flower faster than that. (I have heard of PURE hazes flowering faster than that!)

I had some SSH that went 16+ weeks a while back. They also had big fluffy buds like that. (Big Head Momma, I call them.) I posted a grow diary, I believe. I presumed that they were just really hazy leaning phenos.

Then, about the fourth grow, I totally cut back on Nitrogen. Almost starved 'em (or so I thought.) Turns out that the plants finished in 12 weeks. Buds were much tighter, too and tasted better (much less fluff and leaf). Haze hybrids can be strange beasts that go on forever if allowed - especially when fed.

It is just something to try if you wanted to finish a little faster (it may not work for you) but don't feed it (or give her the smallest smallest feed, just to keep her from starving) this encourages a more 'solid' flowering period and will also help keep salt levels relatively well balanced in the soil (another thing hazes hate is imbalanced salts...) Maybe the leaves will be slightly lighter green, too ( excess N encourages dark green leaves.)

I didn't read all through the grow log but if you gave them 12/12 then perhaps 11/13 would help reduce that flowering time (if the above N trick doesn't work, that is..) or even 10/14?

Great skills, take care

GS

Haze

Very nice lady there! I ran one of the nl5-haze in the hoop last year, she did well considering. one of my favorite mr nice strains. She was 8'6" tall with 4 layers of netting training her down, about 24' around her base in a 100 gallon pot. She was in the 'test' plot with some new organic feed and her yield was way down over what she could have been, but she still threw 3 1/2-4lbs or so, would have been nice to see her with full health she would have seen 6+ I think. Not bad for a rainforest.
I left the bottom of her in bloom (with a few other ladies) for a full 200 days. Ambered out ALL trichs completely. I've just made an oil out of her and am going to do a CBN test now, looking to see if it makes the perfect sleep aid? Well see.

Wow. Smashing job. Well done, indeed. I hope they smoked great.

Still, 18 weeks? Something is not right with that.. I have had Nev's Haze's flower faster than that. (I have heard of PURE hazes flowering faster than that!)

GS

hi , it s an hybrid , from 8 week to 18 in this pack,i had nevillehaze and other hazes who flowered in 30 week that s depend of the sativa pourcentage i think

Last edited:
hi , it s an hybrid , from 8 week to 18 in this pack,i had nevillehaze and other hazes who flowered in 30 month that s depend of the sativa pourcentage i think

fair play, I have heard of haze plants that never finish...and you could very well have an 18 week nl/hz. I, personally, don't think so, though (just my own opinion - don't kill me.) Not sure where you got 8-18 weeks from. The strain is listed as a 9-11 weeker. This makes 18 weeks WAY out of the zone.
It just reminds me very much of my SSH, which looked similar (with the big fluffy head and really dark leaves and overly big single-finger bud leaves) and sounded similar (with the long winded flowering.) and my experience of her was that I thought she was 16 weeks and she turned out to be a 12er..

If you regrow her and do try her without food then let me know how she goes (maybe you should try anyway - what if I am right?)

If not, I hope you get the best out of her anyway!

Happy Smoking

Grover Sativa

PS 30 month Nev's Haze?!? Really? I have 6 Nev's Haze's on the grow right now and I bet you that not one of them goes that long. In fact, I have 2 PURE hazes on the grow, too - and THEY won't take 30 month, either. You're feeding them too much (or doing something else...), I'm sure.

Last edited:
Nice. It is the total opposite of the NL5xHaze I have flowering. It is a tall lanky sativa with little buds. I love the variety in a pack of Mr.Nice :)

i ve read somewhere in this forum , neville saying the kali mist is a nl5 haze,
i think he s right , this plant really looks and smell like the kali mist.....

fair play, I have heard of haze plants that never finish...and you could very well have an 18 week nl/hz. I, personally, don't think so, though (just my own opinion - don't kill me.) Not sure where you got 8-18 weeks from. The strain is listed as a 9-11 weeker. This makes 18 weeks WAY out of the zone.
It just reminds me very much of my SSH, which looked similar (with the big fluffy head and really dark leaves and overly big single-finger bud leaves) and sounded similar (with the long winded flowering.) and my experience of her was that I thought she was 16 weeks and she turned out to be a 12er..

If you regrow her and do try her without food then let me know how she goes (maybe you should try anyway - what if I am right?)

Happy Smoking

Grover Sativa

PS 30 month Nev's Haze?!? Really? I have 6 Nev's Haze's on the grow right now and I bet you that not one of them goes that long. In fact, I have 2 PURE hazes on the grow, too - and THEY won't take 30 month, either. You're feeding them too much (or doing something else...), I'm sure.

If not, I hope you get the best out of her anyway!
hi,
sorry it was 30 weeks for the nev:eek:
i m growing a clone of here right now , i will see how many weeks of flowering.

Back