NL5xAfghan

12/12 day 14

I had a PH issue last week (I had to recalibrate my PH meter) and one of the #9 got a little iron deficiency (the PH run off was at 7.2) but all is ok now and they are all looking healthy :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    828.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    686.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    789.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    769.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    803.8 KB · Views: 18
nice looking one question how well does she clone i have grown this one awhile back but never cloned her, just wondering if she would be worth doing given you are on 72 days now i thought they would finish sooner but dont remember.

hello Jack, I had no problem for cloning her even with my gypsy method :)
well, I harvested at 72 & 78 days but it seems that it is due the proximity of the light so I can't really give you a honest opinion now cause the buds were not fully mature... so to be fair, I will wait the final results of the second round. All I can say for now is if you plan to grow this stain, you can expect a stretch between x1.5 and x3 (half of my plants had a height of 45cm when they started to flower to finish at 1.35m).

hello Jack, I had no problem for cloning her even with my gypsy method :)
well, I harvested at 72 & 78 days but it seems that it is due the proximity of the light so I can't really give you a honest opinion now cause the buds were not fully mature... so to be fair, I will wait the final results of the second round. All I can say for now is if you plan to grow this stain, you can expect a stretch between x1.5 and x3 (half of my plants had a height of 45cm when they started to flower to finish at 1.35m).

Yo Ptit Joe, I just want to congratulate you on not only a fine harvest but for posting a journal thats served as a source of inspiration for myself!! Your journal has made me feel all the more like picking the NL5 x Afghan was a sound decision.

I just ordered some of the NL5 x Afghan myself. Do you mind if I run a few questions by you mate??

I'm thinking maybe a PM might be in order, yeah?

Last edited:
Back