NL#5 x Haze

Good luck with those MLI redeye, another strain i have on the list!

I also have this Nl5xSkunk, started 3 seeds got 2 males and this female, i put her into flower a couple of days ago. This plant has stunk since early veg and im loving the dark green foliage, looking forward to seeing how she does.

Thanks musashi and Weezy! :)

Day 54 for these and i gave them one last feed at half strength today. Last 2 runs they came in between day 70-77 , i might try leave at least one of these a bit longer. Depends on whether ive enough bud to keep me going!

Hey folks thanks for the comments. SpiderKid no she has never seen the great outdoors, i doubt she would finish here without force flowering her. I will put the mother plant out side for the summer then bring cuts back inside. Unless of course i find something better in the mean time! Havnt noticed any real difference since the first time round.

63 Daze flowering

So the end is near, week 9 for these today, been on just tap water for last 10 days or so and will be until the end, which for one of them will be next weekend(10 weeks), ill try let other go until 11 weeks. Very strong hazey piney smell but i can also smell the NL, i think these are a good 50/50 representation of the strain, by no means hazy buds,but they are good solid sativa buds. Not airy at all, nice n dense! :)

Lookin Nice

Hazey Piney sounds real nice mate , thanks for sharing :) Lush Ladies
Hope your good ,
Take care

Harvest

Hey Redeye thanks for dropping by!

I harvested these girls over last weekend, which was a little over 10 weeks. A few pre harvest shots.

Back