NHS Moravia Outdoor 2009

Excellent Growing !

Cosa Nostra... Hello!! I have been viewing your plants ever since you have been on this site, and you have excellent growing skills.;) I looked up your web page from another site you listed above, and I am very,very impressed. resinbud, :)

Cosa Nostra... Hello!! I have been viewing your plants ever since you have been on this site, and you have excellent growing skills.;) I looked up your web page from another site you listed above, and I am very,very impressed. resinbud, :)

Thx for compliment Resinbud, but i still collecting experiences. :) I growing for fun and medical use in first place. I know I commit few errors: damaged roots of #9, next time i will give plants near forrest more quality soil, ... Outdoor growing in my area has one big advantage and that is long vegetative grow. Outdoor season start around 1. May. Most of quality cannabis strains starts to flowering here on end of august/start of september so it's 4 months of vegetative growth. With good soil you can grow here really big monster plants and I also using Shanti's rule #2: K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid) principle (it really works great) :D. I have really big dung of horse manure (3 year old) near my forrest place so next time i use it. Horse manure is one of best medium for outdoor growers. Good soil and genetic is the key. For next season I plan to try somethink from Widow family or MKS. More pics next week, I hope uploading photos will be repaired.

Last edited:
OK guys show must go on. I harvested almost of my plants (except #3 and #7).

NHS #1 - harvested 31.10.2009
NL#5 phenotype i think, biggest buds from all, smell's skunky not much fruity smell, very tough plant, only few mouldy little buds.
It was frosty morning when I harvested (-4°C). Love this pics.:)

Last edited:
NHS #2 - harvested 31.10.2008
i think this is most aromatic plant from all, nice fruity smell little skunky, lot of resin on buds, found few little mouldy buds, but nothing serious. Very vigorous plant with lot of buds, my biggest, great branching.

NHS #4 - still out - 31.10.2009
my weakest plant (don't know why cos she's 2 meters from my best plants #1 and #2, maybe mole damaged her roots?), small leafy buds, but good stature like xmas tree

NHS #5 - half of her still out - 31.10.2009
damaged by weather, she was very nice like xmas tree, most skunky smell, I harvested half of this plant.

NHS #6 - harvested - 28.10.2009
nice plant, fruity smell with skunky undertone, not much resistance to mold except others, she was in bad cly gravel soil, not much fertilized

Excellent thread CosaNostra

Hi Jesse thx for stopping by you doing really great work on this forum.

NHS #7 - still out - 28.10.2009

I don't believe this plant much cos she start flowering later than others, but I was wrong. I like her much, nice xmas tree stature, pine aroma, small buds full of resin, no mold in this time. Very tough Hazy phenotype.

Last edited:
NHS #8 - harvested 28.10.2009

only 2 mold buds, small buds full of resin, cofee aroma, it was cold weather so she turn purple, nice colors

NHS #9 - harvested 29.10.2009
i call this plant half-life (cos one half of this plant was good and other half bad - check pics, like i sad before i damaged her roots), i think it was some sort of root disease.
very bushy plant, frosty buds

disease

Beautiful plants, Cosa!!! This thread is an inspiration for me, and I'm sure countless other outdoor growers. Thank you for taking the time to share. Absolutely amazing thread!! :D

Beautiful plants, Cosa!!! This thread is an inspiration for me, and I'm sure countless other outdoor growers. Thank you for taking the time to share. Absolutely amazing thread!! :D
Hi PS what's up. Thx. I think results will be better if winter don't come to my arae for 1 week visit. I know i made few mistakes, but like someone said ''We Learn From Our Mistakes''.

Pics of clones (don't take them too much seriously cos they are primarly for some seeds). I moved them from greenhouse at window besides clone from #9. I found bud rot on #2 and #9, it's cos greenhouse is old and little leaky. Clones are around 50 - 60 cm tall.

NHS #1 clone a

Back