new to growing need help

jokidd

heres a pick of 1 of my plants can someone tell me what to do to it becides water and feed it i just now topped it

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    826.7 KB · Views: 39
Put some mulch around the plant .
You will have less probs with drying out and lack of food .

Looks like it got dry and hungry to me .

Looks like you are guerrilla farming I have never done such so I would recommend looking at some of the members threads here who do. Looks to me like she had some transplant shock, and pop like mm said could use a watering. Look up Jorge c grow dvds he shows some helpful hints like the mulch with rocks on top to help retain water underneath.

it has got plenty of water as far food i did fertelize it but was scared to give it too much so i went light on it. should i do any trimming on it like all the leaves on the bottom?

K . On closer inspection . I see the ground is pretty stoney looking ?
Did you add anything to your planting hole ?

There doesn`t look to be very much leaf litter or ground cover at your garden .
Could be the soil is not very fertile . But observing the plant over a period will tell a lot .

The plant seems relatively happy ATM . Could be transplant shock as per weezy`s post . Its only 1 yellow leaf not yellowing all over . So just mulch around . And keep an eye on the over all colour of your plant any lighter green and feed it .

Less is more till you get a feel . Lots of plants have died from fertilizer ...

I personally wouldn't remove any of the leaves during early veg they are what gather energy for your plants to use for growth. They can also feed off the nutrients usually starting at the bottom if they are hungry. If you prefer a short plant you can continue to top up til flower. At that point I usually remove any lower branches for clones and to clean up anything that won't produce quality bud. If she gets really big you should spread her out and clean out then interior like the bottom as well. Good luck with your grow please keep up the photos!

Correct imo.

Plant looks healthy just needs a feed. Water with soluble fert as per manufacturers directions.

CM is a pretty hungry strain and likes a feed.

Correct imo.

Plant looks healthy just needs a feed. Water with soluble fert as per manufacturers directions.

CM is a pretty hungry strain and likes a feed.

sine im new and dont know to much about fert ive just been using miracle grow 1/2 strength for now wht should i be using and how often should i feed

Next time I would haul in some soil you'll get better growth some Pro-mix and manure is always good don't need to be Pro-mix I just recycle from indoors natural soil works but not as good unless your in the right area.

almost 2 weeks since 1st topping just topped for the 2nd time she looks way better thnx for the info

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 17
Back