NEW RULES- Open photo assignment- Share your favorite random pics

Have you ever felt like they have you surrounded?

You know, when you think you are seeing them everywhere? You look out your bathroom window and there they are?
View attachment 55960

You look out your living room window and there they are?
View attachment 55962

Look out your back door? Check!
View attachment 55963

Front door? Check.
View attachment 55964

If you want to leave then you have to pay the toll collector!
View attachment 55965

And the toll collector's are unionized so you have to pay them all!
View attachment 55966

And when you get outside, what do you see? Want to walk in your yard? Pay a toll collector!
View attachment 55967

Want to work on your car? Toll collector!
View attachment 55968

Relax in your yard? Got to pay to play!
View attachment 55969

And the man who oversees it all - Big Daddy!
View attachment 55970

Thinking of moving back to the city where a man has a little room to stretch his elbows without banging into something!

Longball

great place where you living

Well, Deach69, if'n ya call reachin' out the window and slitting their throat hunting, yeah, I reckon I hunt. When I fill out the online game harvest report I check bow as there is no option for knife. ;) I take 2 smaller doe's each year as that is the tenderest meat. It is also more than enough meat for me for a year.

Longball
Ha! I did not expect that, but it clarifies why you would be feeding them by hand, and around your home. By definition, I wouldn't consider it hunting, more like luring. Same goes for waiting by a pile of apples to make a kill, but the definition of hunting is in the eye of the beholder. I'm impressed by your method, practical, and more honorable and respectful than my going to the grocery store for hamburger

@sensient , was that sarcasm about snow? Do you ski?

@TGTDE Great shots! I lived there in my twenties, went to try to find myself. No hash like in the east, I got to learn about great buds there. Pretty cool living in a ski town run by your generation and everyone is stoned. It was great training

@Dj_Greenhouse , tell me about that breed, I'm interested :)

@Dj_Greenhouse , tell me about that breed, I'm interested
Hi Deach✌️

I love this cat breed and I sure can share some facts and experiences here.

So the Bengal cat is a hybrid breed between a domestic cat and the asian leopardcat. Their character is actually very lovely, a bit like dogs. They re very active, love to climb and play hunting games. Curious about everything you do and wanting to be part of it. Very intelligent too, you can teach them tricks. So far i tought her to come here, sit, stand up, give paw and high5. They need a lot of attention though so you gotta keep them busy, especially if you have only one. Thats why it is recommended having 2.

And most importantly they love sticking their heads into the soilbag, digging it out and spreading soil all over the fckn place 😅

DjG

Hi Deach✌

I love this cat breed and I sure can share some facts and experiences here.

So the Bengal cat is a hybrid breed between a domestic cat and the asian leopardcat. Their character is actually very lovely, a bit like dogs. They re very active, love to climb and play hunting games. Curious about everything you do and wanting to be part of it. Very intelligent too, you can teach them tricks. So far i tought her to come here, sit, stand up, give paw and high5. They need a lot of attention though so you gotta keep them busy, especially if you have only one. Thats why it is recommended having 2.

And most importantly they love sticking their heads into the soilbag, digging it out and spreading soil all over the fckn place 😅

DjG
Always wanted a Bengal
Was really interested in them when I first saw them
Beautiful creatures!
S

@sensient , was that sarcasm about snow? Do you ski?

@TGTDE Great shots! I lived there in my twenties, went to try to find myself. No hash like in the east, I got to learn about great buds there. Pretty cool living in a ski town run by your generation and everyone is stoned. It was great training

@Dj_Greenhouse , tell me about that breed, I'm interested :)
No mate
There's snow there, you just can't see it in the pic
And this is spring going on summer in Australia
We should not be seeing any snow!
✌️S

Back