New Moderator joins MNS April 20th 2014....

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Walking on eggshells)... Did you google it?

@fx. Although Jews are white imo (as were the French, Czechs, Serbs, British etc and many other nations bombed by him) I never said anyone was like Hitler. I just thought I'd mention a fact which some people reading may have learnt something new about his birthday. No need to get all upset now. Bringing up race/skin colour in threads is unnecessary behaviour of a mod. That's the second time you've did this now.

Happy anniversary for next month though nonetheless n I hope you enjoyed your Spannabis ;) :D

Jews ain't white their are black Jews just very few I could become a Jew tomorrow if I wanted to. :D But yeah I heard his birthday is 4/20 not like Hitler smoked weed or nothing all he did was amphetamines and barbiturates for the most part anyway just a meth head basically. :D

But I'm sure FX likes some of us peckerwoods I mean Shantibaba is an Uncle Tom too, I think he was being sarcastic.:confused: Otherwise it's just a big conspiracy to fuck over the white man and take Shanti's parents and start the Black Panther Seeds Foundation. LMAO, Thankfully Shanti has backups so us crackers can still get good seeds. :D

no GM1 you didn't SAY he was a nazi or Hitler, you implied it. Now you're "walking on egg shells" so you don't get banned (again) for anything you've done. :rolleyes:

I say GM1 for sainthood! His dung miraculously DOES NOT STINK!!! All hail the teflon king!

Last edited:
Let's not be silly. You never know. Someone might be asked this in a pub quiz someday and they might win a prize if asked Hitler's birth date. No harm in having some extra general knowledge is there?

Can't I spread knowledge in peace without getting trolled by you all the time?

I don't know what kind of pubs you go to.:confused: The blue oyster bar maybe?

Maybe if you keep to relevant topics and save the racist/fascist trivia for your handle over at stormfront you might not get called on your BS.

I think it rather odd you guys are bickering in a thread about the new moderator, lol. I think fx has done a wonderful job.

Ha ha, fuck this shit is funny. So how exactly is Shanti an "Uncle Tom"? I'm puzzled by that one. This forum is getting more and more fun by the day. Only two or three members ever here at a time and there is still a good troll fest. Makes for some very entertaining reads. I enjoy the mix of informative material and personal attacks peppered with an occasional hate filled racially charged comment. Bravo. Oh yeah happy 11 monthiversary FX. Keep up the moderate moderation. Just enough rope....I like it.

Last edited:
Ha ha, fuck this shit is funny. So how exactly is Shanti an "Uncle Tom"? .

Uncle Tom is one of the many racial slurs against white people. :D I think I like jive turkey the best though but Shanti seems more like an uncle Tom to me it just sounds more like a older farmer. :D But I'm just a hillbilly honky I even listen to Johny Cash sometimes get me drunk enough I'll jam out to Bluegrass with the spoons out and shit. lol, If only I knew how to play the bango. :rolleyes:

Uncle Tom lol. Yall aren't even good biggots. Get your slurs right.

Blue oyster bar? Are we watching Police Academy movies now?

Uncle Tom lol. Yall aren't even good biggots. Get your slurs right.

Blue oyster bar? Are we watching Police Academy movies now?

Yeah I guess your right I'm not really the best with the racist words found the definition. "A black man who will do anything to stay in good standing with "the white man" including betray his own people." It just always sounded like it was for white people. lol

...BLEEP...Also, i thought i was too stoned from spannabis reading all the lovely happy anniversary wishes. STONERS.

Now you have to revisit this thread next month on 420....

HEHEHE

bless up
Oh well, seeing as nobody wanna give you any "happy anniversary wishes" on the day of you're actual "anniversary", I'd like to take this opportunity to be the one and only well wisher post 420. I know it's a few days late but I've been a bit busy in my garden as of late. My apologies.

Happy belated anniversary none the less and no hard feelings over them bans amigo right? lol :D

Only Time Will Tell

Thank you Shanti for the warm introduction, and to all those who´ve chimed in here or via PM to welcome me!

I will try my best to represent MNS with honor, and to help push the cannabis movement forward. Shanti and I envision a path toward´s global acceptance of cannabis, laid out by the well intentioned thoughts and actions of medical cannabis users and activists like many of us here. We see a future where society recognizes the value of our sacred plant, and understand that this future can only be achieved by a momentum that we see building with every person healed and every soul amazed. Thru medical cannabis, and the lead the CBD Crew is taking in bringing cbd rich plants to the end user, we hope to see a shift in the form the special cannabis plant is viewed throughout the world; from just a weed to some, to a highly dangerous substance to others...... the world is ready for a shock, CANNABIS is the Healing of the Nation, as bobby marley said, and we believe its time for society to wholly recognize this!

I appreciate the trust placed by Shanti and members here and will not let you all down.
I look forward to expanding the medical side of the forum, and trust this is a direction most members would enjoy following. As for moderating, well, I will begin under the assumption that we are all adults here, and all deserve to be here. I hope to not expect much work in the babysitting department. Not why i took the job.

So, again, thanks to all for the love, and see ya around the boards....

AND

Bless up yourselves! All of you!

Your doing a great job mate , carry on Brother :)

Think this thread ran it course...as we have a mature excellent grower Musashi, Sara and Kristian to solve all MNS forum and auction questions as well as myself with a new look...this is officially history. I would like to say FX went on to work with a very unreliable character in this fake news industry...and seems to turned out like most of the rest who now are doing things for the monetary compensation and hype...soon i will explain what I am talking about, but for now we will close this thread....all the best Sb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back