New grower looking to grow classic genetics

GreySeer

Hey there every body!

I thought I'd drop a note as I just joined. Resident super cool dude @Pennywise420 let me know about the forums and auctions and stuff and I'm here to sponge up the knowledge and try growing a few strains. I've sort of got a bucket list of strains I'm looking to try out. In particular I'm excited to try some Skunk, BW and NL originals and crosses.

I'm sure you guys know how it is, you hear about all the cool strains, maybe got to try some your buddy was holding... but it was the black market days, and who knows what that stuff you got really was. It'd be too cool to get the genuine article or something close to it to really experience it for myself.

I'm sure I'll post up a grow log here soon enough.

... I'm here to sponge up the knowledge and try growing a few strains. I've sort of got a bucket list of strains I'm looking to try out. In particular I'm excited to try some Skunk, BW and NL originals and crosses.
I'm sure you guys know how it is, you hear about all the cool strains, maybe got to try some your buddy was holding... but it was the black market days, and who knows what that stuff you got really was. It'd be too cool to get the genuine article or something close to it to really experience it for myself.
I'm sure I'll post up a grow log here soon enough....

You'll go far and make a lot of friends here with an attitude like that!

🤙Mu

Hey there every body!

I thought I'd drop a note as I just joined. Resident super cool dude @Pennywise420 let me know about the forums and auctions and stuff and I'm here to sponge up the knowledge and try growing a few strains. I've sort of got a bucket list of strains I'm looking to try out. In particular I'm excited to try some Skunk, BW and NL originals and crosses.

I'm sure I'll post up a grow log here soon enough.
Hello new friend!

Back