Nevilles post name

pre0414

Hi all. I am wondering under what user name Neville would post comments in the forum. I have spent hours looking through threads as I remember seeing him on one but i cant find it. I tried to search for it in the search bar but nothing comes up under anything: Nev or Neville. I am just trying to soak in whatever knowledge he left behind here. Thanks

pre0414

Thank you flea. I guess it would help if I got the spelling of his name correctly. I have seen it online in different ways

Guelaguetza

Hello @ pre0414,
Hello @ all,

I am delighted to find that I am not the only one looking for information on N.S.'s legacy. First of all I apologize for my not so good English. Can you tell us / me what you are looking for? Are you interested in audios / videos, catalogs, newspaper snippets? So that you can guess how intense my passion for collecting / my thirst for knowledge is: The approximate address / location of the old Cannabis Castle is known from the many HighTimes articles. But only very roughly. Which freak is already looking for it by g ** gl * m * ps? A freak like me. I am currently trying to establish a Greek/American journalist contact to get an article from Regardie's magazine from September 1986. Do you know which one I mean? And you? Can i help you? One more thing ... I am/was not a contemporary witness on site at that time, but get my knowledge of Mr. Schoenmakers purely from magazines, books, films, the Internet. But a lot of that each ...

Best regards and stay healthy.

-gg

Guelaguetza

Hello pre0414,

briefly something about the name;
There are court documents and there the name is:
Nevil Martin Schoenmakers

I hope your initial question can be answered quite well with the following link ;-)

But you are so right, because there are various spellings of his name in circulation.

Best regards and stay healthy.

-gg