Nevilles Haze, Grown in the Tropics !

:)Well oh well,i'm pulling out the famous chair and i'm looking forward to follow your quest for THE monster plant;),Wish you all the best in growing this "Grailstrain" out.
You're in the tropics you say,i'm living in Thailand and i would love to get hold of some seeds and grow the NH here were i live...Do you know if Shanti has some "seedleftovers" of NH or not?

Anyway,good luck my friend,stay safe and healthy:).

Hi resinbud,

Loads of fun with the NH!
She's definitely the crème de la crème !!!
Hope to see her soon growing in the tropics :cool:

Have a NICE smoke,

Peace

Hello! I am on Vacation at the moment and high as can be smoking MW, and thinking what my plans will be for a breeding program planned using NH,as the daddy. This is a list of my plans to be : NH x Purple Haze/Meao Thai x NH, NH x Giant MW x NH, NH x Af/Hz x NH, NH x LaNina x NH, NH x Ortega x NH, NH x Green Haze/ Meao Thai x NH, I do have big plans with Neville, and I hope you enjoy the challenge ahead of me for the ultimate quest in breeding what I like SATIVAS. resinbud,;)

i like your style my brother

the NH x Af/Hz x NH/, NH x LaNina x NH/, NH x Ortega x NH/, NH x Green Haze/ Meao Thai x NH/

all sound amazing ,especially the la nina cross and green haze thai cross,i hav looked into the grren haze selections from ace seems to be exactly wat id want in my jar

i hav ran 2 fem kali china that was gifted ,the line was reported too hav frankincense trait ,while i didnt get that pheno in 2 seeds it was quite hazey incense like but more of hashy soapy perfume the effects were indeed high quality,this was outdoors and i learned the hard way that this plant was not suited for my climate especialy the wettest summer ive seen in my life ,but i loo kforward to running the rest of the pk

best wishes wit tyour projects keep us posted

1luvbigherb

best of luck

you know im posted

my nevs is finally fillin out wit pistils ,looks like she gonna have a nice yield

1luvbigherb

Sorry, but merely the phrase 'Nev's Haze in the tropics' gives me a strange tingling feeling in my trouser dept.

'very Sativa looking NH' also makes something stir down below, good luck with these man, you ar gonna have some very special smoke!

Still no pics? this thread is killing me here!!

I asked you a question a few weeks ago where you were having problems uploading but you did not answer :confused:

Congrats on the girls, three females that are all different is nice, gives you some choice as to which you like the most, the very sat one sounds like it will be a good one, I'm very envious of your tropical setting, Haze in the tropics, oh my, there goes that sensation in the trousers again!

haha ya know the stereotypical cartoon donkey with the kid sitting ontop with the carrot on a fishing rod, dangling infront of the lil donkey, so close, so juicy and tempting...

I'm awfully hungry, and them carrots sound mighty good...

Hi!Ras...:) Your about ready to get hooked to my pictures.:D I tried something today I might regret.:eek: I fertilized NH#9 with full strength nutrients from Hesi soil formula. This #9 is a short NH, but a beauty. Hesi claims all plants? so the next week will say alot. I figure it is only one plant and it will let me know how gentle Hesi ferts are? Stay tune more to come.#1 and #3 will be flowered in the next week after clones are taken. Forgot to mention that my #7 NH was skinned alive by a snail, and I had to take a top cutting to save her and under lights for a reveg. resinbud,;)

Yo Mr ResinB!
Hope she enjoys the depth charge ya gave her! Isn't the NH said to be quite nute sensitive though? What is your usual feeding program - does she like nothing more than a complete soil or do you supplement with nutes often?

Can't wait for the photo madness!

You ever tried the saucer full of beer trick to ward off the slugs and snails? Those guys get fuuucked up son, and they don't make it to the NH afterparty.

One love
- RRRRASSS

hi resin!
my nevs#4male is looking to be my best one for that haze smell!
great looking thread here bro!
ttyl,
pwf/DD

Very nice plants and pics resinbud.:)

I've not grown NH yet but I have smoked her and it was one of the most impressive cut through smokes I've had in years.

Thanks! Dinosaurdon...:) I try to show the tropic side of things with NH and has proved to be a very informative grow. I have learned so much from NH, that by accident?and discovered major tricks with growing her keeping her small. I never experienced an out of control plant Ever with NH, only some deficiencies of yellowing, especially involving #1? All Thai! and the most crystally buds around. That #9 Nl#5 pheno was harvested at 90 days and was Clouding up so I pulled her. This plant stays small, and is Multi Branched, amazing,amazing, she is a KEEPER! I figure by clone she should finish in maybe 10 weeks? or less? I will keep you posted, but the Buds are Heavy for what was harvested. Peace, resinbud

That looks like coastal land (just turn left off the Great Abaco Hwy?) What sort of soil are they growing in?
N.

wow, incredible pictures!!!

i love the two most recent pics of your NH#1 and that Northern Lights pheno looks scrumptious too.

i wish i was partying with you on new years :p

Hey Resinbud!

I'm loving your threads mate. Been reading through them all :)

Nevilles Haze sure is a kick ass strain. Does really well here in Australia too. Thanks for taking us on your journey with her.

Hey bro, nice choice you made on the NH. This is the best strain I have smoked out of the hundreds of strains from all over the world I've tried that were grown down here in Brazil, the Neviles Haze grown outdoor in South Brazil was by far the best both in terms of extreme flavor and strenght.

Hey bro, nice choice you made on the NH. This is the best strain I have smoked out of the hundreds of strains from all over the world I've tried that were grown down here in Brazil, the Neviles Haze grown outdoor in South Brazil was by far the best both in terms of extreme flavor and strenght.
I would have loved to try that. We'll see what the Aussies can do. Resibud is living the dream too.
N.

Back