Nevil....?

none, that was a lie as far as i know.

Todd's first post here on Mr Nice, and probably (I would hope) the last. He seems to have his head as far up Watson's ass anyone else, perpetuating the BS about Watson the famous skunk breeder, Sacred Seeds, etc. etc. All on the back of Nevil's "tribute". Now that Nevil is dead, the ghosts are coming out telling tall tales about him. Sad that. More fiction coming out of the rag factory at High Times. That rag has done more damage to weed than pretty much anything else, including the DEA.

Last edited:
Hi All

it is always the same in many things once someone is no longer here to defend or explain his side of things it seems to falsely give credence to the only side still talking...but we all know what we wish to believe as the truth in the end.
I know them all well and let us just say there are few with a lot of ego attached in the end it is inevitable conflict arises. I saw this early and remain out of the working loop with them all ...preferring to remain independent and pursue my own passions. The life is too short to get too distracted from having a focus that feels right...so remain aware of things but do not take things to heart as otherwise it is too difficult to go on.

Nevil was a great man and exceptionally talented in his skills of breeding...he will be remembered for this exceptional gift he past down to others via seed that changed many peoples lives.

The rest is of no real consequence ...it was his journey.

All the best Sb

I Am The Captain Of My Soul

Out of the night that covers me
black as the pit from pole to pole
I thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud
Under the bludgeonings of chance
my head is bloody, but unbowed

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
looms but the horror of the shade