Need a dehumidifier

BuzzardsBay

Can anyone recommend a humidifier for a damp basement grow tent?
I need a place to dry. Cape cod can be humid as possible and I’ve got these beautiful buds but I can’t dry them.

Im
Thinking of adding a 5x5 drying tent don’t want to be messing with small bucket all the time. My beautiful buds taste like Cape Cod jungle.

I need a place to dry. Cape cod can be humid as possible and I’ve got these beautiful buds but I can’t dry them.

Im
Thinking of adding a 5x5 drying tent don’t want to be messing with small bucket all the time. My beautiful buds taste like Cape Cod jungle.
Aloha BB!

I've had good luck with Frigidaire 70. They have larger sizes. It has a continuous drain operation option and a washable antibacterial filter. It does throw some heat which should be taken into consideration if used in a closed environment. Good hunting!

Shaka
Mu

I`m using the Brand Trotec.com i`m sattisfied with it. But like they all do it also produces heat. And it has the continuous drain option aswell. If heat is a problem just take a airco it also lowers the humidity.

Im

I bought a Decco 7 rack meat and plant dryer for about $65, used a hydrometer for the drying. When mine is loaded I take the moisture down to about 65 with a tobacco hydrometer, 115° max for about 4 to 7 hours, depending on moisture in the plant, be careful of your heat and time. Then jar it and check with hydrometer periodically.

Aloha BB!

I've had good luck with Frigidaire 70. They have larger sizes. It has a continuous drain operation option and a washable antibacterial filter. It does throw some heat which should be taken into consideration if used in a closed environment. Good hunting!

Shaka
Mu
Might warm my winter temp from 65 to 75 for the Doors grow this November and help me dry some stuff now.

Might warm my winter temp from 65 to 75 for the Doors grow this November and help me dry some stuff now.

Aloha BB!

Works for me brah! Keeping humidity and your temp levels in a narrow range and temps in the 70's vs 60's will definitely improve your Doors grow. The dehumidifier does have a habit of moving from drying room to growing room lol. A must have product in addition to an hepa air purifier, enhances and assures a good, clean and stable indoor growing environment.

Shaka
Mu

I just ordered a pair of Fridge70’s and a large Gorilla Tent. Very excited to have moved to a combination of Indoor and Greenhouse horticulture.
Im going to finish up a crop in October then start with Mister Nice Seeds.
Thank you for the Website, I have learned much here.

Hello BB!

Google best dehumidifiers. Frigidaire comes out on top on just about every review. I use a Frigidaire myself. Ooops, just saw you ordered. Good Choice!

LB

Back