My critical haze journey

Distinct serrations. (not that I have the experience to tell)
I wonder what side of the family tree (pun intended) the trait can be attributed to(?)
One of the Holy Smoke I planted expressed similarities. Could it be the Afghani used..

What is final pot size for finished plants?
You start them inside and finish outside because sun hours are short enough they flower quick? Or is it winter time sun there?
Do you clone to keep best female or start more seeds each time looking for familiar pheno’s?
I like it.
Cheers friend

What is final pot size for finished plants?
You start them inside and finish outside because sun hours are short enough they flower quick? Or is it winter time sun there?
Do you clone to keep best female or start more seeds each time looking for familiar pheno’s?
I like it.
Cheers friend
5 or 7 gallon . I have a year round free flower light so putting it to use. 18°N max dark/light 13hr15min. I clone occasionally I have cloned these ladies and 2 gents accidentally lol . . May keep an extraordinary female as a mom . Got lots more beans to go through.
Thanks for dropping in .

Super healthy plants. So nice
It’s really neat you can stick your plants outside anytime to start flowering. Do you have a greenhouse? Any problems with mold in the heavyweights? Ever go equatorial sativa?
I have a lot of beans as well, still can’t stop myself making more though. We need help.
I’ll be hanging out if you don’t mind. (y)

From a reviewer/buyer of these pots:

Amazing reults!
By Brian Hershey on Oct 21, 2019
These pots are simply amazing! Check out the root growth after two weeks. They do exactly as advertised... the channels guide the roots down to the air holes, which air prune them, allowing more growth to fill in behind them. I contacted the sellers and they told me larger sizes are coming in the future. love Love LOVE!

91GBacpDOIL._SL1600_.jpg

Back