my 2021 outdoor season

Heh, it's 38C+ here and has been for about 2 weeks now.
102-106 F
Funny how I can now be outside and either feel freezing cold or blistering hot and it has nothing to do with the weather....and it changes every 15 minutes or so, F'n cancer.

Funny how I can now be outside and either feel freezing cold or blistering hot and it has nothing to do with the weather....and it changes every 15 minutes or so, F'n cancer.

you have fever ? sorry to heard you have a cancer

Heh, it's 38C+ here and has been for about 2 weeks now.
102-106 F
I'm sorry to hear you are going through that brother

Thats a good lookin man right there!

it's very early is good for here but the femelles no one at start to budding for a strain annonced september october is a joke

the bruce banner from philosopher seeds to
annonced middle october my ass all the girl allready start budding i think the most slow finish 15 october the others early october

that just proof they are never try it outdoors

i will take some pics of the girls this week end

one choculte very advance the same pheno type i got last years i try to clone it but it's hard the mutant is a late bloomer
2 g13 afgh already start well it's exactly like i thinking all the afghskunk cross suit well here i was very suprise last year of the earlyest of the angel heart
the afghan mix is a very advance too
one skunk haze a little bit start
the walkabout ROFL the plant is tall i got the guinea pheno ? lool

Back