mr nice master kush

wicked gh0st

Im looking for a master kush strain to grow soon. Is mr nice master kush better then dutch. Passion and nirvanas master kush? Im looking for a strong smoke.

Don't know about the other breeders, but I can tell you that MRNS MKS is a wonderful strain. Easy to grow, big producer and several good phenos to pick from. I got 4 ferms. from 10 seeds and still have three that I am going to run a few more times to pick a keeper. May keep all three. One skunky, one kushy and sort of combo that leans kush. Great flavors, good strong buzz. Overall a great strain worth growing.

Attachments

• DSC_05860003.JPG
    DSC_05860003.JPG
    292.4 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC_05720001.JPG
    DSC_05720001.JPG
    268.9 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_05740003.JPG
    DSC_05740003.JPG
    293.5 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC_05840001.JPG
    DSC_05840001.JPG
    335.3 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC_05590014.JPG
    DSC_05590014.JPG
    363.8 KB · Views: 212
Holy shit man FD you got me sold mate. My next MNS purchase is gonna be this strain. She looks fantastic for scrogging or lst etc.

Thanks man :)

Just cracked 11 CM beans (100% germ. BTW !!!). It is supposed to out produce all other strains. If it produces more than TWO of my MKS phenos, I'll have to change my panties a lot. Biggest producer I personally have had the pleasure to grow.

I can say mks grows are real easy and my buds looked just like those pictured. I agree that the smoke tastes great and potent. Love this strain!

Don't know about the other breeders, but I can tell you that MRNS MKS is a wonderful strain. Easy to grow, big producer and several good phenos to pick from. I got 4 ferms. from 10 seeds and still have three that I am going to run a few more times to pick a keeper. May keep all three. One skunky, one kushy and sort of combo that leans kush. Great flavors, good strong buzz. Overall a great strain worth growing.

I had one female from three seeds and it was a skunk pheno. It was very hearty. Bloom time for mine was around 10 weeks. Yield was 3 stars of 5

I really liked it. The buzz was uplifting, very tasty. It was a keeper.

Sadly, I had to discontinue it when the neighbors a few doors down and across the street said they could smell weed. It was hard to give up let me tell ya :(

Back