Mr. Nice Black Widow (The Best Widow)

More fat pheno.
390Black_Widow_Fat_pheno_1_.jpg

390Black_Widow_Fat_pheno_2_.jpg

390Black_Widow_Fat_pheno_3_.jpg

390Black_Widow_Fat_pheno_12_.jpg

that looks good shit;) try to make the pics thumb nail size because it takes ages for all the photos to load:confused:

Shit really ?. I always have pages load faster when there full size like this. When there thumbnails it takes a day and a week for the page to load. I guess I could go to one full size and three thumbs. Is loading the same for everybody, or do you (nut) just have dial up ?. No worries though dude.

I just went over to the place where I had put up the pics originally, and the Black Widow thread had 6,266 views !!!. Holly crap !!. How's that for getting the word out ?!?!.

Shit really ?. I always have pages load faster when there full size like this. When there thumbnails it takes a day and a week for the page to load. I guess I could go to one full size and three thumbs. Is loading the same for everybody, or do you (nut) just have dial up ?. No worries though dude.
no m8 i have 16mb BB it could be the server is slow ?

Great pics once again Bannan

They dont take too long to load, maybe just a bit.

When you save the pics just make sure each pic isnt over 200-400kb for speed. There is no need to reduce the resolution , just increase the JPG compression if needed.

Lovin the pics

Hello Bannan,

Full shot plants are beautiful,close up's outta this World,Excellent thread:)

Anymore?:)

peace

great work banana let me know when you start smoking it and ill pop round

Nice plants, Bannan...I have some Black Death, which is a Black Widow cross.

You've motivated me to go pop more beans, Bud!

Nice growin :)

those pics are insane
seems no substiyute for the real widow
damn i cant get over the difference
gotta try this 1 for sure
cheers
V

Nut,
Hmm hell if I know man.

L33t,
Stoked- thanks man. I can’t just resize my pic’s like that on Picasa, but I’m am working on getting photo shop CS3 re-loaded as soon as my buddy will bring over his disc.

RedEye 24/7,
Thanks man, and you know it !.

Muddy Paws,
AWESOME dude- whenever I hear someone say they gotta grow this girl out because of my pics it totally stokes me !. You’ll be stoked too I’m sure- it’s all in the genetics. By the way what’s the other parent line in the Black Death cross ?.

Viper,
Right on dude, thanks. Man there really is no substitute for the real deal. I grew out a pack of GH WW which in theory should just be F genes of some sort, but all I got was there Indy dom pheno. I’m sorry to say that it wasn’t even worth puffing, so I chopped it up and threw it in a mixed bag of bubble hash. MNS indy dom pheno was pretty dam good. Definitely give it her a try.

Now for a few more pics of the fat pheno that I had kept for a mom.
This girl was taken down at a ripe old age of 58 day’s (in a 3gal bucket), and from the pic you all can see she snapped her self even though I tied her up !.
390Black_Widow_81.jpg

390Black_Widow_51.jpg

Attachments

• 390Black_Widow_11-med.jpg
    390Black_Widow_11-med.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 295
  • 390Black_Widow_61-med.jpg
    390Black_Widow_61-med.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 155
Now some macros !. This first one is one of my favorite pics that I’ve ever taken of herb !. The leaf naturaly fell there, and I just happened to see it there when harvesting. I really like the contrast the dead leaf brings.
390BW_fat_pheno_1_.jpg

390Black_Widow_Frost_pheno_6_.jpg

Attachments

• 390BW_58_day_harvest_mac_2.jpg
    390BW_58_day_harvest_mac_2.jpg
    787.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 390BW_58_day_harvest_mac_1.jpg
    390BW_58_day_harvest_mac_1.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Lovin this thread

Hi Bannan,

Blown away Bro :)

I saw your work along time ago on this site,loved it then,really appreciate it now:)

You just got me saving for 3 packs:)I feel a full run coming on,peace my man.

peace all

Yea I remember you from way back when man. Thanks then and thanks now too.
WoW three packs ?. You’ll definitely find a keeper with that many to choose from- enjoy man.
That will be cool as hell to see what you get !.

Take it easy, and thanks again.

Black Widow all the way

Yea I remember you from way back when man. Thanks then and thanks now too.
WoW three packs ?. You’ll definitely find a keeper with that many to choose from- enjoy man.
That will be cool as hell to see what you get !.

Take it easy, and thanks again.

Hi Bannan,thanks for postin up ya pics,Excellent plants & pics,very very well grown:)

Yep 3 packs of this one,from 2-3 different suppliers,first one sent in:)

peace

:D looks freakin AWSOME hope you kept a mother plant thoe becuzz u dont wanna get that "ONLY IF I " kept a mother plant thing did you keep the males??:cool:

Redeye24/7,
No worries on the pics bud, I’m glad I could help. Stoked you like them.
Hey have you got those seeds above ground yet man ?. I can’t wait to see.

Wicked ghost,
Dude all those pics are from different harvests. I had the mom around for a good bit. I made F2's of two phenos, and two back crosses with two different males. Yea- it’s that dam good !.
Thanks about the pics man.

Back