More Tonkin, Less Honkin.

Only 10 images per post so this is a small cont.

921D3F76-8455-4A85-BDB6-8EC297997D17.jpeg
Pink Floyd #2. A lot of brush had jumped up and smothered this patch. I cleared it back but they’re way behind the others started at the same time (U2, SD, PF # 1). I’m one bad feeling away from abandoning these.

On a side note, my lagniappe plant.
3930BC0A-4386-4657-9D17-CAA087EDE9E5.jpeg
Lady Cane F4 that I planted, late, under some trees cause all work and no play make Jack a dull boy.
EB5D0227-1218-453E-92AB-E94CB90AD67F.jpeg
Check it out Fish! Got my death dealer! Copperhead. This plant turned out to be a female also.
Lovey dovey.

Lookin' good so far shrimp&grits...better than your last years. It's always something outdoors. I had some nice ones get sick and pulled them, damn the termites had found them. All up in the stems and roots eating away.

Enjoying following your grow and glad I'm done doing that anymore. Good luck too y'all down there.

Hello to everyone. Thanks for checking in.
This year is shaping up to be more fruitful than my last few. Far from over though.

Durban Poison was discovered/bushwhacked. City workers cleared all the brush on the river side of the park. I hope those guys got to smoke it.

Scavengers Daughter hermied. Not a little hermie. There were full boy nodes lower down the plant, full girl nodes on top. I was able to find a node with both for the photo. Caught right before hermie pollen started blowing to the ends of the earth. 🤢🤮 Culled with extreme prejudice.
007833E4-6649-47D9-9841-E4DF90C3358F.jpeg
Kerala. Still going for it. SLOW to flower, but I think I saw some male parts beginning to think about starting to form. Thin, spicy, flexible. Nice. 6 ft.
58DB1188-D4EB-4626-A91F-C76650347696.jpeg
High Biscus #1. SLOW to flower as well, but just saw a few pistils. Might make her a seed bearer for Kerala male instead of culling. 6 ft.
BC2C8036-4C0E-481B-933A-2D8681608F71.jpeg
High Biscus #2. Balls finally dropped. Sacs unopened. Cut the whole plant and am harvesting pollen inside any day now.
BBB5793D-B108-425B-B0BA-2C2847D6B23D.jpeg
SkHz x AfHz. So good. 12ft. Dead center bottom branch you can see some die-back. Unsure why but there are a few other branches that show it. Not too worried. Slow to medium flowering progression. Apricots/Spruce/cat piss. F yes.
ED546832-A7F5-4C70-A54B-476023885F6A.jpeg
509CB377-55AE-41D6-9E7E-86332DE1BF08.jpeg
Flo. This girl wants to make a big top bud. I tried everything, short of topping, to dissuade her from it but she is stubborn. Will see if she can escape mold/caterpillar shit/fungus. Medium flowering progression. YUMMY hash smell.
DFA0D19B-939B-4F1D-B6B3-2C636D9C9B11.jpeg

U2. Love this girl. 5.5 ft. She takes to training/pinching like a duck to water. I was aiming for a flat, open canopy at this site to match the vegetation and she’s nailing it. Flowering speed on her is medium/slow so far. Thyme/limes/piss.
80C3740C-5835-49D6-99A8-7C949FC23172.jpeg
Pink Floyd #1. She’s pushing 8 ft. Tall and slim, downright dismissive at being super cropped, huge leaves. Great vigor. Slow/medium flowering speed. Aromas are more typical skunk/fruit/berry-yogurt.
A6C24E99-6441-4D2F-A274-B93386FC505C.jpeg
Pink Floyd #2. I cleared out everyone except the one good female. Only about 3.5 ft but could make some nice smoke. Medium/slow to flower. Smells like...victory.
D5EDB813-37B4-4127-B157-6AB6DA55BA7C.jpeg

Hello S&G!

Amazing guerilla grow. This is one thread I check for updates everyday! :love: I think I'm in love with the girl who likes to be pinched! Please put in a good word for me with her, mate! Rootin' for ya all the way, S&G! :)

Longball

" Damn herms but at least you saved a full blown disaster. <pun intended>"

Not to hijack the thread, but, I am one of the few people who prefer their puns intended! Thanks for that! :D

Back to our regularly scheduled programming. Up next:

Shrimp&Grits

@slabsofdank Losing plants in flower hurts more than in veg. Hermie hurts the most. Could’ve been worse, could of been in late flower or sacs could have already opened.
My luck is mixed. That’s better than none. Always appreciate a good pun.

@longball I don’t deserve the praise. I sent in my troops this year like cannon fodder. A few remain. More to their credit than mine.
All the best with your weather/experience for a huge crop.

@quinxstar Merci, the intersex was dead already 10 minutes before I got a pic.
Pretty sure that’s a war crime.
Good vibes to your plants this year.

@Bonghead 2020 Yeah boy howdy. It’s the backbone of this year. This is all the info I have on her.
C8631835-7866-469F-9E12-ED62B4A75BDD.jpeg

24ADFBEC-CC04-4DEF-B64D-BBC671332073.jpeg

@CannaFish The rain on a whole has been very kind to me. We got a dry, meaning no rain, not dry like less than a thousand percent humidity, stretch coming up. September broke me last year with a drought. Perhaps the silver lining to all the carnage is that I can consolidate my resources on the remaining plants that have a chance to fully mature.
Sorry to hear of your loss. Those genetics will be sorely missed this year.

Last edited:
"Been drier than a popcorn fart over here."

Hello Cannafish!

Dang! I have eaten popcorn before and I've dry farted before(much better than a wet fart) but I never put the two together before! Thanks for that!

"everything in my guerrilla garden is dust now."

Sorry to hear that!

Longball

"I sent in my troops this year like cannon fodder."

Hello S&G!

haha that's some funny chit there! I was working a show tonight and when I looked at 'the menu at the venue' it was a Louisiana type food menu. One of the appetizers was 'Shrimp&Grits'. Who knew? I ordered a cheeseburger! haha
Almost got the 'Gator bites'!

Longball

Are you going commando on them or thinking about any kind of support? I use to pack in rebar cut into thirds to push into the ground around them. Then use natural hemp baling twine to tie them off, it almost disappears in the plant. After harvest pull up the rebar and leave nothing behind.

Back