Mns strains and smells to expect

I believe @MImedpatient was probably talking about his NL5xAfghan grow. I know he was pretty jazzed with what he found. And that s*t will put you done. Have you tried Shit, MKS, MKaze yet? Some stinky stuff to be found.

🤙Mu
Thx Mu ! I have not tried them yet. So many strains..So many more pheno expressions ! I've read good things can be found with Devil also... Everything is so close but different enough....🤘🔥

Anyone have more input in the smells to expect in various strains?

my Super Silver Haze are very early in to flower but I have one that has smelled quite pungent / cat pissy since veg. I need to learn more smells before I can accurately describe the others but my others are all quite similar to one another (but completely different from the cat piss one)!

I find a collection of essential oils, besides an enhancement to your topicals, can provide a standard for comparing smells. I don't have skunk essence in the collection but we all know what that smells like lol.
View attachment 54577

mu

off topic but icymi myrrh is great for laundry, especially linens. A few drops on a facecloth et voila!
might not help the static cling but you will never have a better smelling bed! :)

Hi guys,

I started making a table with information from the grow reports on this forum. I realized that after I read a grow report, I forget what was reported after a while and keep on searching through the same reports to remember what the smells were like etc. To make it more efficient I started a table with the information from these reports which is enclosed below (had to put it in a zip file cause the forum does not accept word documents). I included the strain, the different phenotypes, the finishing times, the smells and the grower who reported on them. So far I gathered some information for the Doors, La Nina and Nevilles Haze. As you can see, the list is far from being complete and It would be great if we could work on it all together to get it complete so that we have a kind of summary for all MNS strains which eventually may help people choose which strain to grow next. All you have to do is insert a new line for the grow report you are currently reading and fill up the infos as I already did. What do you guys think? Are you on board?

peace ✌

DjG

Attachments

• MNS Strain info.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 32
Hi guys,

I started making a table with information from the grow reports on this forum. I realized that after I read a grow report, I forget what was reported after a while and keep on searching through the same reports to remember what the smells were like etc. To make it more efficient I started a table with the information from these reports which is enclosed below (had to put it in a zip file cause the forum does not accept word documents). I included the strain, the different phenotypes, the finishing times, the smells and the grower who reported on them. So far I gathered some information for the Doors, La Nina and Nevilles Haze. As you can see, the list is far from being complete and It would be great if we could work on it all together to get it complete so that we have a kind of summary for all MNS strains which eventually may help people choose which strain to grow next. All you have to do is insert a new line for the grow report you are currently reading and fill up the infos as I already did. What do you guys think? Are you on board?

peace ✌

DjG
Excellent idea, maybe the family tree map can get worked into this as well? Regardless, more info more easily attained.

Thanks

Hi guys,

peace ✌

DjG

just to fill up your info off LaNina, that afghan pheno finished in 53days.

nice idea!

I need to grow the early girl again. I might not have grown a real early girl because mine wasn’t at all early, low yield, and not so potent.
I did have the most delicious “creosote” smell to it, different than everything else in the garden. Nothing smelled that nice

Can you PLEASE be more specific? I would be very grateful for any and all help finding a strain that smells of SKUNK , also, equally grateful to find that original FUEL stank... both of these I would consider triple bagged smoke.

Thanks
Mu is right, it was the NL5 x Afghan. I asked him about it and he said that out of 10, 3 were skunky, and only one had a fresh spray type smell

I need to grow the early girl again. I might not have grown a real early girl because mine wasn’t at all early, low yield, and not so potent.
I did have the most delicious “creosote” smell to it, different than everything else in the garden. Nothing smelled that nice
For some reason I remember Nev ,saying that about the early pearl and girl he said he dropped after a few runs.he said wasnt potent but the taste was amazing ,but never elaberated on the taste.
what did your early girl taste like?was it roasted marshmallows by chance?

Back