Mns strains and smells to expect

Or was it early pear and calio he dropped ,i thought early girl also.Something to the effect of,made some runs and what not improved on it some but for some reason it didnt live up to his standard.
I have slept since when i read it.

But the smell and flavor i have always heard they where yummy.But more or less amazing tasting mids.Is that what you gathered?

I'll report the Devil in my straw was pure skunky. Even the males smelled like a purebred polecat. Now, after harvest and slow dry, on the females THE SKUNK is overwhelmingly powerful. Devil has it.
highAF @slabsofdank
totally, the first year i grew a pack of Devil i loved it so long time I grew another pack the 2nd year... and maybe have some space for some F2's devils from the best ones that were all slightly impregnated by some early flowering devils and early queen. Early Queen ranks too for both potency and flavor, im lost for the right words to describe that unique Early Queen flavor but it is divine.

highAF @slabsofdank
totally, the first year i grew a pack of Devil i loved it so long time I grew another pack the 2nd year... and maybe have some space for some F2's devils from the best ones that were all slightly impregnated by some early flowering devils and early queen. Early Queen ranks too for both potency and flavor, im lost for the right words to describe that unique Early Queen flavor but it is divine.
Everyone should grow the Early Queen. She is so dependable, finishes before the weather turns ugly, has the most fruity candy smelling terpenes of the lot. Enjoy your Early Queen while everyone else is fighting mold and rain.

Back